Share Your Car Experience
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save

dunny78

Rusty Drums And Calipers

8 posts in this topic

Hi, thought i'd start a new topic as my drums and calipers are starting to go a bit rusty. Looks terrible through the alloys, just wondering what colour people have done theirs, if anyone has.

Hi, thought i'd start a new topic as my drums and calipers are starting to go a bit rusty. Looks terrible through the alloys, just wondering what colour people have done theirs, if anyone has.

Well I plan on eventually doing mine black as they will always look dirty I figure black is the best colour for them

Only ever do the drums black (you don't want to draw attention to them) do the calipers whatever you desire, red is popular :)

I have done mine Blue , take a look at my Build thread , Blue against the White looks great and different from the many Red people go for.

I bought black then getting in my car I saw a celica with black calipers but didn't like the look. I was kinda thinking a dark gunmetal grey metallic sort of colour. Don't worry I wasn't thinking anything standoutish like yellow or anything. I think gloss black looks a bit old restoration projecty (sorry if anyone has gone gloss black, unless it's an old restoration project).

I've bought blue metallic for the under side off the car to match the bodywork. Hopefully get it done when the weather picks up a bit. :rolleyes: ........waiting :(

I have done mine Blue , take a look at my Build thread , Blue against the White looks great and different from the many Red people go for.

http://www.fordowner...ee/#entry207773

Looks good Paul, like the blue against the white.

Satin blacked the drums this morning but got caught out by the rain :( needs another coat though