Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

harvyeg77

F/s Winter Tyres On Ford Steel Wheels + Trims

1 post in this topic

Hi all,

Having now sold my Mondeo, I no longer have need for the wniter tyres/wheels I have for her.

These are 215/65r16 Uniroyal winter tyres (with the mountain symbol) They have covered barely a couple of thousand miles and are in brilliant condition. They are mounted to genuine Ford Mk 4 Mondeo 16" steel wheels and come with genuine Ford Mk4 Mondeo 16" wheel trims.

I am open to SENSIBLE offers and collection only from Derby. If you want couriering, I am happy to comply but the buyer needs to set this service up and I will only release the wheel/tyre/trims once funds have cleared (Paypal or postal-order).

I will add photos once I get them out of my loft.

Thank you,

Harvey