Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi guys!

simba

Hi all,

Im the proud owner of a 4 month old Ford Focus 1.8 TDCI in Ocean Blue, Titanium. Love the car, loads of power and handles like a dream!

Heres pics of it here

On Monday, this happened, click

Hopefully it will get sorted.

simba

Bang out of order that. Hope you get it sorted.

Oh and welcome to the club

• 2 months later...

its been a while since i last posted but heres to update the result of the repair - and its not pretty.

got the car back on friday - weather cleared up catering for a good inspection - and just aswell because looking at the pics they have given some nasty effects of poor polishing and car. scuffs/scratches to the bonnet, roof, rear, doors, arches you name it - oh and dirty seats....

repair and paint match was done well but whats the point if they fail badly at the last hurdle!

what ticked me right off was the manager claiming these were already there prior to them starting work. he went on to say that 'somebody' has tried to clean bird crap on the car and rubbbed furiously (demonstrating like he knew how it had been done). what i did note was that the car was smothered in bird crap on wednesday on the bonnet where the damage is - so i say the car has obviously been cleaned as a result of wednesdays bird droppings. so this continued, me adament that as a result of them cleaning and polishing poorly this has happened and him claiming his 25 years experience and working on 35k lexus' and so so.....after his attempt at a quick hand polish, which proved himself wrong that they will polish out like that, he stormed inside muttering 'well you can stay out here and deal with your insurance' after i mentioned i was calling them.

its amazing how his decent friendly attitude broke down like that....id be happy to post the garage details to name and shame for the benefit of others.

pics -

dsc01124.th.jpg dsc01125.th.jpg dsc01126skj.th.jpg

That would have been a pretty big crash to cause that much damage, I've hit the central reservation and come off better than that...

If I was you i really would be pretty !Removed! off about this. Within a couple of months you've brought a brand new car, had it crashed into, then had a garage mess it up even more. Infact i'm sure i would be hitting the sauce pretty hard too...

What are you going to do?

Are your insurance going to pay to repair the repair?

That would have been a pretty big crash to cause that much damage, I've hit the central reservation and come off better than that...

If I was you i really would be pretty !Removed! off about this. Within a couple of months you've brought a brand new car, had it crashed into, then had a garage mess it up even more. Infact i'm sure i would be hitting the sauce pretty hard too...

What are you going to do?

Are your insurance going to pay to repair the repair?

oh yeh i was and still am. my post wasnt clear but the incident happened in february and its still not back to the standard it should be.

repair was done but the insurance company has appointed its solicitors to deal with the rectiification of the repair - someone came out earlier this week to inspect the damage and will report back. its a waiting game really.

if anything i want cash - £150 minimum to get a professional detailer correct all this. Thats the basic price usually for paint correction.

Yea well dont ease up them, keep pushing and make sure you keep copies of any letters you send/recieve and all photo's.

• 2 weeks later...

Good Evening...and welcome.

Thats pish patter eh!...stunnin brief aswell.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club