Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk3 Focus Titanium Alloys

suedehead

Hi All

Acquired my first ever Ford on Saturday and I have to say I'm loving it..........but.................if I were to change anything it would be the 16" alloys.

The car came with the City Pack, Appearance Pack, Sony Nav but sadly no wheel upgrades.

I would love some bigger wheels on there, Ford of course. The 17" Titanium X alloys would be just the job.

My question is, are my options purly that I have to buy directly from Ford/Ford Dealer or does somebody somewhere know a nice little outfit that sells such things?

I'm assuming the chances of finding a 2011on Focus that is being broken up with 4 pristine wheels will be highly unlikely!

Thanks in advance.

they look nice. why not go for some aftermarket wheels instead?

i have 19" BBS CH (copies) on mine :P

Im surprised as I thought the Appearance Pack included the bigger alloys along with the tinted windows.

given the price as said above you can get good copy wheels for a lot less than 2nd hand genuine alloys

Not part of the Titanium Appearance Pack I believe. Those eBay ones look very nice indeed.

I've got the appearance pack and that's rear tints, front park, keyless entry - things like that. 18"s are another separate option. Gotta say they do transform the look of the car but I find they tramline a bit.

Chris_Focus - From what i can see on your profile pic, it seem you have a black surround headlights or is it standard for a Tit? Did u purchase it seperately? If so, may i ask how much?

Cheers!

Gotta say they do transform the look of the car but I find they tramline a bit.

Yes i find that too , but i don't know if thats the electric steering or the wheels as i have only driven my own car with the wheels.

Not part of the Titanium Appearance Pack I believe. Those eBay ones look very nice indeed.

Ah, must be with the Zetec then as my mate got them with it.

Chris_Focus - From what i can see on your profile pic, it seem you have a black surround headlights or is it standard for a Tit? Did u purchase it seperately? If so, may i ask how much?

Cheers!

Ooh, I don't know. :) All I know is I've got a Tit with the convenience pack, appearance pack and 18's as options. Think it might be the appearance pack as that gives the rear tints etc too so maybe part of that?

EDIT - Just seen, maybe not based on other cars with rear tints. God knows then! I didn't get the car new - it's a fleet one 6 months old that was quite highly specced up. Forgot to mention nav too as that's another option it has.

I think the base models come with silvery style headlamps, then Zetec upwards has the dark style. The only exception to that is Titanium X cars that have the integrated DRLs, those are chrome as well.

Headlamps with drl only silver at the moe but some of the new st versions are coming with black surround drl lamps, most focus mk3 on the road have the black surround normal halogen.

Do the silver surround ones improve your mpg? :)

Re the tramlining though, this is the 3rd car on the trot I've had with electro power steering and the only one that's tramlined.

It's more twitchy than previous cars admittedly as not much movement on the wheel causes a lot of movement on the road but the tramlining itself is different - easily on par with my old 1992 320i as that wandered all over the place with grooves on the road.