Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

GregMarton

Greetings :)

4 posts in this topic

Hi All,

My name is Greg, I live in Golders Green, London with my wife and son. I recently got an ST24 Mondeo, which is my 3rd Mondeo and 5th Ford :)

The current one: 1997 2.5 V6 ST24 hatchback

The exes: 1999 Mondeo 2.0 GLX hatchback; 2000 Mondeo 2.0 Ghia saloon automatic; 2002 Focus 2.0 hatch automatic; 1998 Windstar 3.8 V6 minivan

Love big U.S Fords, and next to the ST soon to be an Explorer, but can't help it, love the ST mondeo :)))

Hi welcome :)

Hi Greg,

"Love big U.S Fords, and next to the ST soon to be an Explorer, but can't help it, love the ST mondeo )"

Then check out a truly amazing vehicle - our Ford P71 'Police Interceptor' is now available in Europe exclusively from us here in Kent. Almost 18' long, 2 tons in weight, the uprated 4.6L V8 hits 60mph in 8.5 seconds and on up to 140mph, but with 20+mpg and a spec list that is simply outrageous! What other car has a fully street-legal PA system, stab-proof seats, spotlights etc etc? Full 15 months UK warranty, and you can even choose your own colours/markings etc.

Check out www.USA-cop-cars.com for all the details! "Why Have Special, When You Can Have Unique!"

Thanks Buddy. time will come, but not there yet :)