Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Friday Car

friday car

We have had several Fords in general since the 80's and we have always had one or 2 issues but this 2 year old KA takes the biscuit!

it has been in to the local ford dealer in herts for, rattles, steering issues, squeaking belt issues, knocking noises and lately leaking coolant after a wait of over 3 weeks (no hoses!!) we finally had the KA returned to us and now it has to go in to the dealer again for a coolant leak which is now apparently a small hole in the radiator this time.

when we took the car in to the dealer for one of it's visits the technician managed to damage the car and it had to spend time in a body shop!

We also had a Ford Fiesta which was under 6 years old and we had problems with this as well so we no longer own this vehicle we have a lovely new Toyota Yaris.

My advice to anyone considering buying a Ford in Herrtfordshire is DONT DO IT!

I wish I could win the lottery and get rid of the KA too!

Sounds like a dodgy dealer to me. Ive never had problems with Fords that young. Not even a bulb.

• 2 weeks later...

same here... had 3 mondeos, a focus and a windstar (us market 7 seater) all of them was fine, never a problem which wasn't due to use

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club