Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Various Dash Lights

PaulE

Hello,

I decided for some reason to do a gauge sweep test and an LED test last night, and wanted to clear up a few things.

1. The dash has a red arrowe up LED which I believe is an indicator for when to go up a gear, How do I enable this?

2. The LED test also shows a green speedo diagram, what is this?

Finally; Above the small LCD display that shows mileage and temperature, there is a square that looks like it possibly has more lights/LCD display behind it? Does it? If so - Can I enable this and get it to display anything?

Thanks

Paul

the shift up arrow can be acticvated using the elm cable and ff2 software shown in Preee's guide. not much use though as only comes on at 6500rpm

the speedo shows when the cruise control is activated, will only work with cruise control steering wheel.

My red arrow works already as standard.

It just warns you to shift up when nearing maximum revs

Ha my arrow is green and yes the Speedo symbol is as haz says when the cruise control is active

Ah I thought it might've been like in the vauxhall corsa (sorry!) I had a few driving lessons in.

Basically told you in ever single gear when to change up.

Probably best I don't start playing around elm and ff2 - I'm a huge geek and would only break something.

My arrows green too :D they changed it with the facelift model and called it Eco shift up light :S

I think green must use less battery than red :P

The ff2 software isn't that bad. As long as you use the save function in it to save each page you edit first, then you will always have an original copy to change it back to :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club