Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Super F

George Lawrence

Hi, I have bought a ford super f and tried to install it on my daughters laptop. It will not work properly, it keeps saying something about the drivers. I probably have not installed it properly and was wondering if anyone has the instructions or a thread i can follow to be able to use what i keep being told is the best diaognostic for my mondeo. Thanks in advance and here's hoping someone can help.

Regards

George

• 1 month later...

Hello mate

You must install the drivers first or it won't work

I don't know which windows you are using but you might know where to look

You need device manager right click computer and you will find it

Then look in there for your com ports make sure your obd cable is in the USB port and look down the list of items for com ports

You need to look at what com port the obd cable is on then if you open formidable I found best you tell it which port it's on and away you go

If you are having problems installing tge programs it might be anti virus stopping you

Ford scan and formidable are free downloads off the net you might need to download them and try installing them

Hope this helps

John

On the disk you should find a red button icon that should be the drivers

I might be able to send you them

John 34 i have a f super and no disc how would igo about this please my laptop is windows 7

I think first you should install drivers by pressing red button appear on the laptop screen, then after your problem will definitely solve.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club