Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.



2 posts in this topic

Can any 1 tell we're I can get the rubber pipe from that comes off the oil separate its about 4 inches long its a u bend one end is bigger than the other it's on a 2.5v6 2003 fords want £62 cause u got to buy the hole unit and the pipe does not come separate

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

mondeospares mate they have there own shop on ebay aswell

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now