Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • Huge Range of Ford Parts
      Huge Range of Ford Parts
    • Get Your Club gear
      Get Your Club gear
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

HA06ZZA

I'm Leaving :(

9 posts in this topic

Some of you will know me from many topics, some hate some like what I have done to my first car which I have adored and will never forget, your first car always has to have a place in your heart, ;) haha anyway guys I will still be on here from time to time because I love ford and I'm sure I will own one again some day, but I am off to work full time as a car salesmen at Audi which is a big big thing for a 19 year old so I can't wait which of course means I need to sell my one and only Ford Fiesta Zetec S REPLICA and move onto a company car, it's been a pleasure ladies n gents, thankyou for your time and advice i really mean it X

Best of luck mate.

Don't forget, even in an Audi you're still a Ford man at heart.

Congratulations on the new role and all the best.

Be sure to post some pics of your new ride, company car or not.

:-)

Funny that i own a Fiesta 1600s, but i work at a Mercedes Benz dealer and have a company car, however i still prefer my Fiesta

Best of luck in your new job

Funny that i own a Fiesta 1600s, but i work at a Mercedes Benz dealer and have a company car, however i still prefer my Fiesta

S1600** ;)

Also good luck with the new job :)

i dont suppose you are taking it apart and selling parts too or are you selling as it is?

the parts in question would be your coilovers and maybe your alloys :D

best of luck, hope you enjoy the job

How did you get into working for Audi if you don't mind me asking. I'm 19, 20 in January. I always was under the impression that you had to be at least 21 due to insurance purposes. It's a career i'd like to pursue.

Thanks for all the messages guys, and jack nope you don't have to be 21 at all it's any age and I'm not doing a trainee course or anything like that, did a phone interview then an assessment day and then after getting through that went to the final interview all abit quick and crazy, !Removed! great though. Listers is the group I am working for and they hold 3 assessment days a year with 40 getting through the phone interview, just be confident ect and your away, hope that helps