Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I'm Leaving :(

HA06ZZA

Some of you will know me from many topics, some hate some like what I have done to my first car which I have adored and will never forget, your first car always has to have a place in your heart, ;) haha anyway guys I will still be on here from time to time because I love ford and I'm sure I will own one again some day, but I am off to work full time as a car salesmen at Audi which is a big big thing for a 19 year old so I can't wait which of course means I need to sell my one and only Ford Fiesta Zetec S REPLICA and move onto a company car, it's been a pleasure ladies n gents, thankyou for your time and advice i really mean it X

Best of luck mate.

Don't forget, even in an Audi you're still a Ford man at heart.

Congratulations on the new role and all the best.

Be sure to post some pics of your new ride, company car or not.

:-)

Funny that i own a Fiesta 1600s, but i work at a Mercedes Benz dealer and have a company car, however i still prefer my Fiesta

Funny that i own a Fiesta 1600s, but i work at a Mercedes Benz dealer and have a company car, however i still prefer my Fiesta

S1600** ;)

Also good luck with the new job :)

i dont suppose you are taking it apart and selling parts too or are you selling as it is?

the parts in question would be your coilovers and maybe your alloys :D

best of luck, hope you enjoy the job

How did you get into working for Audi if you don't mind me asking. I'm 19, 20 in January. I always was under the impression that you had to be at least 21 due to insurance purposes. It's a career i'd like to pursue.

Thanks for all the messages guys, and jack nope you don't have to be 21 at all it's any age and I'm not doing a trainee course or anything like that, did a phone interview then an assessment day and then after getting through that went to the final interview all abit quick and crazy, !Removed! great though. Listers is the group I am working for and they hold 3 assessment days a year with 40 getting through the phone interview, just be confident ect and your away, hope that helps

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club