So i've only had my 56 plate 2.0ltr Focus Titanium for around 2 months, and a couple of days ago it started playing up.
I'm wondering if you guys can point me in the right direction before a costly trip to the garage.
So i went out for bonfire night and it was pretty cold, had frost warnings and that... but it was fine. parked up and went to the bonfire.
When i came back to the car, the first thing i noticed was that it was telling me the bonnet was open. The bonnet is definately not open.
I noticed a whole list of other problems on the way home. They seem a bit random, but must be related as they all happened at the same time.
- Temperature gauge reads ' - - - ' constantly.
- Heaters do not work.
- When i lock my car, the indicators no longer flash.
- When i use the rear windscreen wiper, it only goes half way then stops until i turn it off and on again.
- The window demisters do not work.
- The yellow light in the shape of an engine is on on the dash.
- the red light to the right of the odometer is on (think this is related to the bonnet warning)
but yeah... can anyone think of what might caused these problems?
Thanks in advance!!!