Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Had Car Remapped.

Mike77

Treated myself to a remap yesterday, a friend of mine does them so it cost me £135. What a difference its made too :-) Not having it on a rolling road, but similar maps on the same car have produced between 35&38 bhp, and 50nm of torque, very pleased with the results, feels like a new car. Don't really have a heavy right foot, but the extra is there if I need it.

Who did your remap looking to have mine done in the near future .

It was a friend of mine, going under the name of Remap Wizard. Normally goes round all the car shows, and had a lot of good feedback, apparently gets his maps from a longstanding company called 'elite remaps' obviously I got mates rates, but would normally be around £185.

Been in touch with him getting mine done next week £150 life time gaurantee offer price can,t say fairer than that

Sell yer my 2lrt Charlie when I,ve got it on the road goes like stink off a shovel when it's running if my 1.8 goes owt like it I,l be we'll made up

Nice 1 Steads, I dropped him a message b4 sayin there was someone from this forum might be interested. Not a bad price at all m8. Think you'll be happy with it,,, let me know what you think :-)

Stupid question maybe, but can a petrol not be re-mapped?

Stupid question maybe, but can a petrol not be re-mapped?

Yes they can but as they are normally aspirated (non turbo) they don't benefit much at all, maybe 5bhp which is about the same as you'd get with a good exhaust job and a performance filter together.

Yup was gonna say the same as Clive. You would be talking a lot of money for very little extra BHP so would be pretty much pointless n not worth the money.

Yep, same as the above 2 posts,,, but may be a cheaper option than an exhaust and air filter. Personally though, i wouldn't bother on a petrol model.