Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Whats The Difference ?

Gary Minty Jupe

Hope someone can tell me whats the difference between the ford 6000cd and the sony cd ?

Just wondering if its worth changing to the sony cd

I wouldn't bother the Sony unit has a nasty habit of eating your CDs!

The main difference between them is that the Sony unit has an integrated amplifier while the CD6000 hasn't any. I\ve recently made that upgrade and I can say that this mode worth every penny!

I wouldn't bother the Sony unit has a nasty habit of eating your CDs!

First I've heard of that, I've Not had that problem with my Sony.

It did happen to me. Although it released eventually. and proclaim a CD drive Error

If you're gonna change to a sony, why not pay a little more and change to a decent double din, fully featured unit?

The main difference between them is that the Sony unit has an integrated amplifier while the CD6000 hasn't any. I\ve recently made that upgrade and I can say that this mode worth every penny!

does it hook up to voice and bluetooth for the phone

does it hook up to voice and bluetooth for the phone

the CD6000 has 4 integrated amplifiers, the same number as the Sony. The Sony has bluetooth (+ voice recognition) built in for mobile phones, you have to buy a seperate module for the Ford CD6000 (Nokia/ Parrot) to hook up your phone to the stereo via bluetooth

got the sony this afternoon ! but my cd6000 worked on bluetooth and voice but cant get the sony to work on voice or bluetooth ! prees the voice button and it shows voice for 1 sec on the sony screen then goes back to whatever you had on ,no beep or anything, cant pair my phone up it shows ford audio on the bluetooth on the phone but cant pair it up ! any ideas anyone