Join Premium & Save
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Heidfirst

Hi Folks

4 posts in this topic

Just joined here after 4 years on the sister Toyotaownersclub forum & I'm sure that you'll be as helpful a community as they are. :)

Got a facelift 2008 (is that a 2.5?) 5dr Focus Zetec 1.8 125bhp - will probably be doing a few small mods but most likely of the "easier to live with" kind rather than for show.

Last Ford that I ran was a Granada back in the 90s so expect a few "noob" questions as I get up to speed ...

Hi welcome :)

Just joined here after 4 years on the sister Toyotaownersclub forum & I'm sure that you'll be as helpful a community as they are. :)

Got a facelift 2008 (is that a 2.5?) 5dr Focus Zetec 1.8 125bhp - will probably be doing a few small mods but most likely of the "easier to live with" kind rather than for show.

Last Ford that I ran was a Granada back in the 90s so expect a few "noob" questions as I get up to speed ...

Welcome to the forum,

My last car was a Toyota aswell but their more recent styling doesnt appeal to me, i was tied for choice between a Toyota Levin or a new focus, so here i am and chose diesel.

Plenty of guides on the forum, mine are listed below and most available in PDF format for easy printing without comments.

Happy to answer any ford related questions.

Hi and welcome to the club