Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk2 Fog Light

StanH

Does anyone know if it is possible to get a RH version of this for a Mk2

post-36405-0-98332400-1352714991_thumb.j

Trying to match up without having to get an updated pair

Edited by Mark M.K
This is not a guide. Please do not post general questions in the guides forum.

You can surely mate, a lot of people (myself included) have done this. I haven't gone the whole hog yet and wired in the second reverse light to it, but have just fitted a red bulb in there for the mean time (thanks Lenny!).

Think Charlie (username Brigante) has got detailed pics of this mod in his build thread. He used a replica part and has no issues with it, think genuine Ford ones are considerably dearer. I'll root out some links of his thread and of buying options. The bay is probably your best bet, or else keep an eye on forum classifieds.

By the way, you may already know this anyway, but the Mk2 units are the same as those used on the previous Mk1 and 1.5 models, just in case it broadens your search a bit.

Charlie's build thread...about page 8-11 has the rear fog info, think he may have put links in there too for where he sourced his aftermarket unit for cheaper.

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/34953-my-minor-mods-to-date/page__st__135

Here's a genuine LHD unit on the bay. I got lucky with mine and got a genuine one there for £7 buy it now, complete with a bulb and holder!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_nkw=focus+lhd+reverse&_sacat=0&_odkw=focus+rhd+reverse&_sop=10&_osacat=0&_from=R40