Do Not Sell My Personal Information

focus engine heat?

djTimBo

My 03 plate focus seems to have its engine cooling fan (nice technical name) on all the time. My temperature gauge starts off at cold in the morning and then is right in the middle between hot and cold after driving 20 mins. I'm not sure why but the fan just always seems to be on making loads of noise.

Is it true that if I try the trip button trick on the dashboard, it should tell me the temperature?? If so, what temperature should it be after running about 30 mins?

I'm gonna be honest with ya, I don't know what that means. If it's the blowers in the car then yea, I gotta admit, I do have them on setting 2 quite a bit to keep the windscreen clean of condensation because I have a car full of people quite often.

ooh, I do have the blowers demisting but not usually on the high settings. I will try doing a journey without using them at all for a little while and see if the fan comes on still.

Untitled-1.jpg

See diagram. If you do, this uses air conditioning to clear the screen quicker even though your air con light isnt on. The fan runs all the time with air con on.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club