Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone received confirmation of delivery next week?

knighton

Hi, me again. Ford Motor Company have acknowledged my email and I've spoken to them a few times today about the interior trim. Bottom line: as the dealer accepted the car off the transporter it's the dealers problem. Charming. The dealer has said that they should have checked that the allocated car was the correct interior trim. New bottom line: they're offering some discounts which is a private matter between me and them and so I won't disclose on this forum. ;) Revised bottom line :rolleyes: : if all goes well tomorrow insofar as agreed discounts I will take the car in Fairland rather than wait for Soho. Personally, I'd have chosen Fairland if the car was for me but it's a secret gift for the wife and I don't think she'll be bothered as the rest of the car is so great looking. I was taking a punt that Soho would best suit her but it was only a guess as I couldn't have asked her. So, all being well I'll collect Thursday morning as agreed. It'll be drive off in her Micra (just off to the tip love) and drive back in the fezzer. I won't bother telling her about the Fairland / Soho saga. I'll just let her enjoy the car which is what it's all about. :)

Next action: get her to change her 'ickle bluetooth-less phone into a bluetooth one. Anyone recommend a Tesco PAYG moby that works flawlessly with the Fiesta?

Truly

Fair play to you mate if you can agree a bit of dizzy with the dealer, and as you say, that's your business. Everybody is happy to an extent. Not as happy as your mrs when she sees it though. Treats all week for you my friend. ;)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nipz

• Truly55

• knighton

• poohbear

Top Posters In This Topic

When my dealer called yesterday he said my status was flagged in red which was an indication that it may have been delayed. I will find out tomorrow what is happening as he sent an email yesterday. has anyone had this flagging in red?

Yes, mine was flagged in red on the estimated arrival date which means it is delayed, my dealer hovered over the red date with her mouse and it bought up the new Estimated time of arrival (21.3.09 for me)

bluetooth wise....there is a website somewhere (its been posted on this forum somewhere) which tells you all bluetooth compatible phones, will see if I can find it for you :)

Found out today car will be up to a week late due to the transporter company being taken over. Will get a call when car arrives.

Is that colour Tango Nipz?

Is that colour Tango Nipz?

It looks like Tango. I quite like Tango in the flesh but the photo doesn't do it justice.

Hi, me again. Ford Motor Company have acknowledged my email and I've spoken to them a few times today about the interior trim. Bottom line: as the dealer accepted the car off the transporter it's the dealers problem. Charming. The dealer has said that they should have checked that the allocated car was the correct interior trim. New bottom line: they're offering some discounts which is a private matter between me and them and so I won't disclose on this forum. ;) Revised bottom line :rolleyes: : if all goes well tomorrow insofar as agreed discounts I will take the car in Fairland rather than wait for Soho. Personally, I'd have chosen Fairland if the car was for me but it's a secret gift for the wife and I don't think she'll be bothered as the rest of the car is so great looking. I was taking a punt that Soho would best suit her but it was only a guess as I couldn't have asked her. So, all being well I'll collect Thursday morning as agreed. It'll be drive off in her Micra (just off to the tip love) and drive back in the fezzer. I won't bother telling her about the Fairland / Soho saga. I'll just let her enjoy the car which is what it's all about. :)

Next action: get her to change her 'ickle bluetooth-less phone into a bluetooth one. Anyone recommend a Tesco PAYG moby that works flawlessly with the Fiesta?

Truly

The nokia 6500 classic works flawlessly with the little fezzer as my wifes got one. Everything from ringtones to phone book work through the cars system and it automatically pairs everytime.. £99 pay as you go from most places..

good luck with the hand over

n764950116_5954793_6694394.jpg

This is what im driving until my baby turns up :)

1.25 Style :D

Few things i hate about that car they gave you....

The colour

The wheeltrims

No chrome edge

It's 5 door so don't look as nice

No fog lights

Thats all for now :lol:

The colour

The wheeltrims

No chrome edge

No fog lights

No projector headlights either. Projectors are much neater.

lol i can see you love my demo car :D

The car handles nicely but everything is a bang of sh*t!! but at least i can bump this one around while learning to park in it :)

Cant wait for my nicely speced one to arrive now

No projector headlights either. Projectors are much neater.

What are these :) will my zetec have them?

The colour

The wheeltrims

No chrome edge

No fog lights

Colour ...personal choice.

Wheeltrims....Awful I agree!

Chrome looks lovely on the zetec!

I'm getting a 5 door, 3 doors just aren't suitable if you have elderly relatives/friends with long legs/children getting in your car.

Fog lights... on the zetec!!

Am ashamed to admit I have already driven without my lights on in the dark, the dash stays illuminated, on my mk5 this happened when the lights were on, i merrily drove off, my other half says "your lights are a bit naff" oh dear......not actually got them on!! typical woman eh?!

Truly

I think the trim Fairland will look better with Hot Magenta and will certainly be easier to sell when the time comes--as for a phone I recommend the one I've got which is the Samsung J700 which I bought from Tesco for £44 and clubcard points!!!!!!!

It works a treat, cheap as chips and a trendy slider phone--what more could any discerning lady want?

Apart from a Ferrari and a really hunky rich guy........................ B) :D

The nokia 6500 classic works flawlessly with the little fezzer as my wifes got one. Everything from ringtones to phone book work through the cars system and it automatically pairs everytime.. £99 pay as you go from most places..

good luck with the hand over

Thanks, found a Nokia 6500 Classic today at Tesco Extra York in their Clearance Sale. £74. dja55, you're right, it works a treat. It's a very neat phone too. Looks like two After Eights stuck together. :rolleyes:

Mines just been pushed back to 24/25th from the 16th so a bit gutted.

Dealer was excellent though and have offered me another Fiesta (last model) until it turns up FOC which is good!

Heard from my dealer today and he had received a letter from the delivery agents apologizing for the delay in the delivery of cars. So i still have no expected date for the delivery of my car yet. Anyone still in the same situation? . Car was estimated a delivery by the 7th March originally then the 14th.

Mine ( the wife's really) will be delivered tomorrow between 8 and 11am. :D

Have your camera at the ready :)

Dealer called today and car is now at dagenham. Anyone know how long it normally takes to get to dealer?

Mines just been pushed back to 24/25th from the 16th so a bit gutted.

Dealer was excellent though and have offered me another Fiesta (last model) until it turns up FOC which is good!

Well the dealer has lived up to their word, I have bought from a Ford main dealer and I'm now driving around in a.... wait for it..... Vauxhall Astra 1.6!

Apparantly they're massively out of courtesy cars at the moment due to either delivery delays/workshop work so that was the only thing they could offer.

More than happy with it though, it came as a trade in to them and drives ok. Still want my new Fiesta though.

Mine has been at the dealer since last Wednesday, with collection date of tomorrow so they could organise the cherished plate transfer. Message today to advise my salesman has left suddenly and could I collect the car on Monday! Eh no I don't think so. I am still collecting tomorrow but none too impressed.

Mine has been at the dealer since last Wednesday, with collection date of tomorrow so they could organise the cherished plate transfer. Message today to advise my salesman has left suddenly and could I collect the car on Monday! Eh no I don't think so. I am still collecting tomorrow but none too impressed.

lol monday! What a joke...

Really glad for you :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club