Photo
- - - - -

Anyone received confirmation of delivery next week?

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#16 Nipz

Nipz

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta Zetec MK7
Posted 01 March 2009 - 10:48 AM

I wont rush them, just give them a small push :)

If you saw how slow they were at anything you would want to push them a little two.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#17 KeithC

KeithC

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,163 posts
  • Ford Model: New Fiesta 1.4 Titanium
Posted 01 March 2009 - 01:42 PM

Spoke to my man today and he said it's still showing delivery by the 7th. He did say it could be earlier in the wek though.

#18 Nipz

Nipz

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts
Posted 01 March 2009 - 01:50 PM

Spoke to my man today and he said it's still showing delivery by the 7th. He did say it could be earlier in the wek though.

Does that mean he has the car atm but just doing all the checks or that it will be in on the 7th?

This stuff about when the car gets in etc is confusing me!!!

#19 KeithC

KeithC

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,163 posts
  • Ford Model: New Fiesta 1.4 Titanium
Posted 01 March 2009 - 04:02 PM

Does that mean he has the car atm but just doing all the checks or that it will be in on the 7th?

This stuff about when the car gets in etc is confusing me!!!

No, he hasn't got the car but he said his system is still showing the 7th, which is the end of the week and he wouldn't be surprised if it's delivered early as quite a few lately have been.

#20 Nipz

Nipz

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts
Posted 01 March 2009 - 04:28 PM

No, he hasn't got the car but he said his system is still showing the 7th, which is the end of the week and he wouldn't be surprised if it's delivered early as quite a few lately have been.

Looks like you'll be the only one to get yours on time :) Fingers crossed

#21 Truly55

Truly55

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • Ford Model: Hot Magenta Titanium 1.4 with Tech Pack

Posted 01 March 2009 - 04:50 PM

Looks like you'll be the only one to get yours on time :) Fingers crossed

Mine's still showing ETA at the dealers w/e 7 March :) I'll need to find out tomorrow when it'll arrive but it's due this week coming. Ford always give a week ending date (eg 7 March, 14 March). Only when it's about to leave Halewood do you have an idea it'll be at the dealer within a 24 hour window.

#22 Nipz

Nipz

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts
Posted 01 March 2009 - 04:57 PM

Just spoke to the rents and according to them the dealer said they will have it by Friday and then its anywhere up to a week from then to get sorted out. Thats with the priority!!!

If im without a car for another 2 weeks i wont be happy :( over 4 weeks late wont be expectable.

#23 Truly55

Truly55

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 06:47 PM

Just spoke to the rents and according to them the dealer said they will have it by Friday and then its anywhere up to a week from then to get sorted out. Thats with the priority!!!

If im without a car for another 2 weeks i wont be happy :( over 4 weeks late wont be expectable.

Up to a week! WTF. If the dealer is only doing a PDI then it's an hour to sort out. If it comes in Friday (so long as it's not after about 3pm) you should be able to get it Saturday, surely?

#24 Nipz

Nipz

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts
Posted 01 March 2009 - 06:57 PM

Up to a week! WTF. If the dealer is only doing a PDI then it's an hour to sort out. If it comes in Friday (so long as it's not after about 3pm) you should be able to get it Saturday, surely?

Thats all it will be! nothing else is being done. So why have they said up to a week... really annoys me! The car is in he country. Just sat in a holding pen, i would happily drive up and pick the car up if thats whats holding it up lol

#25 Truly55

Truly55

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 12:55 PM

Just heard from dealer that my car (sorry, wife's car) landed this morning. :D It was due, like many on the forum, week ending Saturday 7 March and arrived first thing today. I'll probably aim to collect Thursday as I'm busy next few days. Nowt to stop me going to look at it every day though. ;)

Anyone elso got theirs today that are due week ending 7th?

#26 Nipz

Nipz

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts
Posted 02 March 2009 - 01:55 PM

Does this mean anybody that's car isn't in their dealers by now isn't getting it this week?

#27 Truly55

Truly55

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 02:35 PM

Does this mean anybody that's car isn't in their dealers by now isn't getting it this week?

No, not at all. There are literally dozens of transporters leaving Halewood each morning. If your car is due week ending the 7th it could be anyday right up to the Saturday. I guess I was lucky that it turned up Monday morning. Last Thursday, whilst driving to Liverpool, 8 transporters went by on the other side of the road within about 20 minutes. Most were loaded with Fiestas.

#28 Nipz

Nipz

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts
Posted 02 March 2009 - 05:33 PM

No, not at all. There are literally dozens of transporters leaving Halewood each morning. If your car is due week ending the 7th it could be anyday right up to the Saturday. I guess I was lucky that it turned up Monday morning. Last Thursday, whilst driving to Liverpool, 8 transporters went by on the other side of the road within about 20 minutes. Most were loaded with Fiestas.

Phew :) Something still tells me i wont be getting my car this week! Still dont have a date, just told end of this week :(

#29 Truly55

Truly55

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 07:23 PM

Aaaah, useless tossers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ford have sent the right car up apart from the trim is Fairland and not Soho and my stupid dealer accepeted the car off the transporter so now it's Evans Halshaws fault and not Ford UK. The dealer doesn't look that bothered about the whole thing. :angry: :angry: and is prepared to give me my deposit back. !Removed!! I've been looking forward to the car for 6 weeks and now it's the wrong car.

I wonder what Evans Halshaw could offer me to keep the Fairland? I bet I'd be a lot less than Ford UK could have offered if it was Fords mistake but not it isn't as the dealer accepted the car.

Gutted and angry. :angry:

#30 knighton

knighton

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Flame

Posted 02 March 2009 - 07:27 PM

Aaaah, useless tossers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ford have sent the right car up apart from the trim is Fairland and not Soho and my stupid dealer accepeted the car off the transporter so now it's Evans Halshaws fault and not Ford UK. The dealer doesn't look that bothered about the whole thing. :angry: :angry: and is prepared to give me my deposit back. !Removed!! I've been looking forward to the car for 6 weeks and now it's the wrong car.

I wonder what Evans Halshaw could offer me to keep the Fairland? I bet I'd be a lot less than Ford UK could have offered if it was Fords mistake but not it isn't as the dealer accepted the car.

Gutted and angry. :angry:

Hi, which evan halshaw was yours from. Mine will be coming from English Ford Poole.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users