I have a 2009 Focus Zetec 1.8 TDCI it has the CD6000 player (non usb with just aux cable) and built in bluetooth.
My iPhone 4s is paired and works fine with the car.
However, every single time, I put on the radio, the following happens...
- Radio goes on
- bluetooth icon on iphone starts flashing
- bluetooth icon on phone goes off (as if bluetooth has not worked)
- bluteooth icon starts to flash again
- bluetooth icon goes solid to show it has connected to radio
- play icon is shown next to bluetooth icon on iPhone.
I have attached 3 screenshots...
2012-11-13 18.17.17.png You can see the play icon in this screenshot, just left of the bluetooth icon.
2012-11-13 18.17.29.png Here is where the phone is playing the music.
2012-11-13 18.20.54.png and these are the bluetooth settings.
I have tried re-pairing etc, it makes no difference. It is driving me mad as the phone battery is being wasted so much and sometimes the music continues to play once the car is off and I am at work or home. I use the bluetooth for calls otherwise I would just disable it. I have the latest IOS software on the phone.. Any help would be really apreciated!