Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Driver Side Front Foglight Smashed :(

koosh34

Hi all,

So walking out to my car this morning and noticed that the glass lens of my driver side front foglight has smashed. Has this happened to anyone else (through driving) or should I start shooting the neighbourhood kids on site?

Funnily enough the blub still works so the actual unit itself must be fine. Would I be able to just replace the lens or would it be the whole lot? In either case what would be the part I should be looking for?

Thanks

sometimes the glass can overheat and crack. a small stone could have caused this whilst you were driving. plenty of them should be found on eBay.

What Mk Is your car?

On pretty much all of the focus the lens is a one piece unit.

On the Mk2 at least the lens and back casing are all one piece and only the mount is metal.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=330786447085

Not sure of the design of the other models.

Thanks for all the responses guys.

Mine is a MK2 (55 plate). Thought it might well be a whole unit job, saves fussing around with adhesives I suppose but was worried it would be expensive, but both the links you guys sent are under £20 so should be good to go. Thanks again!