Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Flyeye Removed

artscot79

Well guys i have removed the flyeye from the headlights only the reason being it does only cut light output by a small amount when the weather is dry however once the roads get wet the spray and funk gets trapped in the flyeyes and cuts the light dramatically use say easily 30-40% also the material is always really warm causing the lights to mist up.

Removal was easy just warm it up and peel and any residue came off with some t cut with kids in the back and a newborn it wasn't worth the risk I kept it on the rear reverse and fogs though

good move, never thought about it clogged up with crap and making the visability worse.

I was going to flyeye my drls so as they would blend in to the fog surrounds when parked.

I dont depend on them for vision more for marking road position but unsure if i should now?

the decrease in light was pretty bad if im honest the seller gave me my money back so it was no loss but i was amazed at how much crud got stuck in those holes its not worth the risk with kids and the roads i drive deers are pretty common as well as people with black jackets etc cycling or walking on unlit b roads

I'm sorry for being ignorant, but what is the purpose of this fly eye? What does it do? What benefits does it have? Is it to make headlights look darker?