Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

haigboardman

Fiesta 1.4 Petrol Bad Mpg

9 posts in this topic

I have a 2009 Fiesta 1.4 petrol and i only ever seem to get 250 miles on a full tank of fuel, to me that seems a bit low as i drive economically, with a mixture of town and 60 odd mph cruising. Can anyone with the same car tell me how many miles they got on a full tank?

I get somewhere between 320-380 miles out a tankful.

I'm getting 300 miles + from my 1.6 petrol, so something aint right with yours

I've the same car - I'm only getting 280-300 at a push out of a full tank doing town driving.

1.4 and I get 300-340 depending on the sort of driving I do. Mainly to and from work which is about 8 miles a day with the fasted road being a 50.

On a full tank I tend to get 280 miles, I have a different engine to you though

i filled up and am driving what i would say is economically and so far it looks like im gonna get 300 miles on this tank, so maybe it was just my drving, cheers though.

actually one more thing, dont know if any of you get this but i find there to be a fair bit of road/tyre noise, if anyone else has this.