Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Engine Light & Self Diagnostic Help

FameAsserLeeds

Hi

Having recently bought a 53 plate Fiesta Finesse, it was back in the garage straight away after having a problem with the Coil pack. The car was juddering. The coil pack and all related systems were replaced and all was good...for a week...and now the engine light is back on.

I have run the self-test on the Dashboard and need to know if anyone can decipher the codes on there. I will list them below in order :

A0000

nr0820

EE82

CF100

CF200

CF300

dtc none

e0000

t0000

t60074

F1 187

FP 1080

FPT 076

F6 0004

C6002

odo 000

trn --

iud --

bat120

bf -0

hb -6

SIP -0

LC0010

cr-0

ac-0

P0-00

P2-19

P6-2d

AD0154

AD1113

AD2255

AD4255

If anyone can help with these, that would be ABSOLUTELY fantastic...might just save me a trip back to the garage to be hooked up to the Diagnostic machine.

Cheers

From what I can see online, the fact it says DTC none means there's nothign wrong with it...but why would the light be coming on?

If the car is running OK it may just have been a blip on one of the sensors which has turned the light on. You need someone with a scanner to turn it off and provided the car gets a good run, it may never come on again.

All those numbers and letters are just hexadecimal code being created by the cluster.

They mean nothing useful for a diagnostic whatsoever.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club