Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Gary Minty Jupe

Wind Deflectors Are They Worth It ?

13 posts in this topic

Just wondering if wind deflectors are worth getting ? seen some Heko ones for £30

I've got the Team Heko ones. I do find that they seem to suck air in and cause an updraft rather than stop it from coming into the car. So if you flick your !Removed! ash out it offen gets sucked back in and hits the passenger. Apart from that, they do look nice

i wouldnt be without them i have heko ones as well

Had them on my last car a lil fiesta, and loved them. I'll prob end up with some on mine in the not too distant future :-)

I live in a country where every car of every make has them fitted. They do look good but to be honest I can see no use for them (having had them for the last 7 years)

I live in a country where every car of every make has them fitted. They do look good but to be honest I can see no use for them (having had them for the last 7 years)

You can open the window slightly when its pi55ing it down without getting wet, whilst also being refreshed by a cooling breeze ;-)

You can open the window slightly when its pi55ing it down without getting wet, whilst also being refreshed by a cooling breeze ;-)

Sorry, Mike. You are quite right that would be a help.

Send me some of your rain, mate! Its 85f here today and thats Winter!

has anyone got a link for these to fit a 5 door mk2.5?

has anyone got a link for these to fit a 5 door mk2.5?

Trying to link you to the ones I got but the seller doesn't seem to have em in stock for the focus at the moment cause I can't find an active listing.

Maybe message em asking if they have any?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FOCUS-II-MK2-5DR-HATCH-TEAM-HEKO-WIND-DEFLECTORS-FRONT-REAR-SET-NEW-/310415501854?clk_rvr_id=411991062573&afsrc=1&nma=true&si=%2FwjTVJtK0uxaxhZhP6X4jay3da0%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Tempted by some too, as I like the window open a tad without the air booming around the car!

I would recomend putting them on. Open the window a little and they allow air into the car with little noise and draft that you would get without these being fitted and the do look cool.