Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Have Ford Changed The Lcd Display? 11 Or 12 Plate Models*

Stewie316

So for the past few weeks i've been in an AA Ford Fiesta Zetec. I noticed that the gears on this vehicle are really soft and smooth to slide in and maybe the gearstick is slightly higher. I also noticed the LCD display between the speedometer is different compared to mine. I didn't get chance to test it out but, did they just add the ability to see vehicle temp and stuff?

I tried google to see if i could find a picture but i couldn't find a clear image so far.

Vehicle was Manual.

Think the new displays were fitted to 2012 models. I think they just added engine temperature on under the mileage although I haven't had the chance to play with one myself

I personally don't like the new display, seems a bit cramped if honest. And WHAT is that damn 'Ecomode' crap that's on the main display menu, other than a complete lie -.-

I don't like being told my gear shifting isn't good :P

Too bad ford wouldn't give us a free upgrade. I also noticed i'm starting to see fiesta's with the new chrome strip near the front ford badge as well. Looks nice until they bring the new facelift fiesta.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club