Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Few Ebay Listing I Have Come Across

Wayneo01

The mist washers cost me £4 for the pair from my local dealer :P but to be honest £12 is worth while, much better than standard ones. Wouldn't mind the stereo but not paying all that :P I'll get one from work if one comes in :P

I would get the Dab unit but my fiesta doesnt have the same connections, so i thought i would share as i know some people are looking for them on here. Going to get the mist jets though.

I got them a week after I bought the car and haven't looked back, unfortunately just like the jets they still dribble on the bonnet.

Im pretty sure mine are the non heated jets on my fiesta well imhope they are because i have just bought some non heated mist jets :).

i have noticed though on most of the other jets i have seen have wires coming out of them would this be for the heating part? Or will the non heated have them on aswell.

Only the heated have the wires, mine are the heated type, but they don't have to be hooked up to anything to work, they work fine without the heating.

Only the heated have the wires, mine are the heated type, but they don't have to be hooked up to anything to work, they work fine without the heating.

Do they fit just the same as the standard ones and how easy are they to fit

Here's a little guide -

Just fitted a pair of painted mist type jets to my Fiesta 1.6s took about 10 minutes to fit, the hardest part of the job was removing the clips that hold the bonnet insulation pad on!! :)

Definitely an easy job.

Insulation off, pull the connectors off, remove old nozzles and reverse process.

Yeah exact same size, exact same hose connection, straight swap. Basically remove the ones already in, and push the new ones in. Might knacker the clip on old set but no big deal really.

Cheers lads just bought a painted set will let you know how I get on.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club