Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vinyl Wrap Vs Plasti Dip

moy24

Im after some advice or opinion what do you think is better plasti dip or vinyl wrap. Im going to change the colour of my focus st replica after xmas and just not sure if i should do plasti dip or vinyl wrap the plasti dip wont come off you can use jet was etc on it without any damge same as the wrap. Also what colour you think i should do i was thinking of gloss white with gloss black roof and spoiler or apple candy red with the gloss black roof n spoiler or can you recomend any other colour i dont want st orange as everyone else, any thoughts will be aperciated.

Candy apple red would be awesome I would think and not sure about prices but at my work you would be about a grand for a full wrap and you can't use normal cleaning products jet wash etc or it will become damaged and come off etc

Yes apple candy red with gloss black roof and bowl section on top of spoiler but leave the rear and sides of the spoiler red.

Then gloss black grills, window pillars and front wiper bonnet tray.

Gloss black sun strip and some bronze st style alloys perhaps red wheel nuts.

Candy apple red would be awesome I would think and not sure about prices but at my work you would be about a grand for a full wrap and you can't use normal cleaning products jet wash etc or it will become damaged and come off etc

Yes apple candy red with gloss black roof and bowl section on top of spoiler but leave the rear and sides of the spoiler red.

Then gloss black grills, window pillars and front wiper bonnet tray.

Gloss black sun strip and some bronze st style alloys perhaps red wheel nuts.

thanks for your replys i was also thinking apple candy red will look better and i havent seen any focus thats colour either. I will have the front grills gloss black also rear diffuser which il buy gloss black and was thinking of getting the front splitter of eBay i think company is called rsparts which alos be gloss black.I been told i can use jet wash etc on plasti dip and wrap but no car wax. plasti dip is cheaper to do.

Bloke here plastidips his whole car himself lol

Wow that's so cool if it's done professionally then candy apple red ooh me ur car will be a head turner

Bloke here plastidips his whole car himself lol

I have seen the video and others on youtube cant wait to get everything started but just waiting for after xmas.

Wow that's so cool if it's done professionally then candy apple red ooh me ur car will be a head turner

Yea i agree i think it look really good and different this is the guy who will do it for he is on eBay but he live 30min from me i met him on saturday in his garage and saw the lexus look better in flesh then the pic the car is also turbo charged 285bhp. with fake dump valve but trust me sounds wicked there youtube video of it to here is the link to his eBay listing.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Carbon-Vinyl-Wrap-Plasti-Dip-/150950415051?pt=UK_Body_Shop_Supplies_Paint&hash=item2325588acb

Has anyone wraped there car or used plasti dip if so can you upload some pic. Everyone at work thinks i crashed my car due to the front bumper it's embarassing

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club