Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mondeo Mk 3 New Key Fobs

fordson

Hi, I need a new 3 button keyfob to use as a spare key, what is the cheapest route to get one other than dealers, I have the original, but can't afford ford prices.

Thanks.

if you only want a fob to open doors/boot then eBay do them for £10 to £12 then program your fob by turning you key to ignition point ii, 3 times.

press both fobs to program your fob.

a quick google search will show what i said above for programming your key

Search the internet for Mirez.

There's a fair bit of info on mondeo keys there.

Hi , many thanks for reply, I need second key to do the same as original, i.e open doors and start car. I am a lttle confused ,can I buy cheap key off eBay , £30, and then program as Mirez instructions using original key fob to program second key totally.

Sorry for being thick but confused.

• 2 months later...

You need two working keys to programme any more yourself, if you only have one key then i'm afraid that it's a case of hunting round for someone that can programme it through to OBD socket, or having the chip in your working key "Cloned"

As for the remote, thats all too easy, turn the ignition from 0 to ll 4 times in 6 seconds, then press a button on the remote, wait for the led to stop flashing, then repeat with any other remotes you have, once finished turn the ignition to ll to exit the learning mode, and try the remotes, (Up to 4 remotes can be programmed)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club