Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

AR-Fiesta

Day Time Led Running Lights

3 posts in this topic

as above i have led daytime lights on my fiesta installed by ford, when i turn my headlights on the led's turn off, might sound stupid but is it possible to have them on all the time even when headlights are on ?

There must be a way because i past another fiesta who had both on, i just cant work it out lol

The difference between yours and the other drivers are yours work as DRL's, theirs don't. They either have to dim or turn off when the headlight's are turned on.

Standard legal requirements for drl and specifically for cars produced/designed after 2011 is for them to switch off when side/main lights come on.

Before 2011 you can have ones that reduce power when lights come on, there are a couple of sellers I have seen on eBay that have listed the dimming relays required but they only come up occasionally.