Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ms Design Drl

MikeLangwine

Hey guys

Considering getting the ms design drl's form ford does anybody who has them know how long it took for them to be fitted and can you have them to dim when the indicator comes on?

If you find out rough prices and times for this let me know, I would like to get some on mine.

Hi, I've recently had these fitted to my car. £180 of eBay. I had a body shop fit them. I know the guy well and he sprayed and fitted them and only wanted £30. I then decided to have a Zetec S front lip, rear bumper and spoiler fitted so he charged £200. However he said they were a nightmare to fit, so I wouldn't tackle it yourself IMO. Wiring wise there are three wires. Red +12v, Black ground and an unused white. As far as I'm aware they don't have to be dimmed when indicating because they're far enough away from the indicator. It would be possible with a bit of electronics to dim them though.

Ah great! So quite cheap! Going to get them after Christmas!

• 1 month later...

Hi there

Just reading this tread and notice you might be interested in buying some ms design fiesta drl kit , I bought a set before Christmas for my mk2 focus as a project because I couldn't find any for it , but then when I looked at fitting them its mission impossible . So I'm selling the kit and open to sensible offers .

How much are you looking for Grocer? Are they the official ms ones?

Hi Chris yes they are ms design ones all in the box , if you want I'll email you pic ,

hi Grocer1997.

I have a set of MS Design DRL's for the MK2 focus that i wish to sell. cost me over £350 if you or anybody else's is interested let me know. looking for a least £225

see pictures attached.

post-10857-0-85660300-1358104886_thumb.j

post-10857-0-64662500-1358104455_thumb.j

post-10857-0-71357100-1358104929_thumb.j

post-10857-0-86841300-1358104965_thumb.j

Hi whisky

I bought them last week from ms design and started fitting them today ,cost me £354 quid ,I'm gutted now , the 1st time I went on they website there was none listed for the focus that why I bought fiesta ones