#1 tark99

tark99

• FOC Supporters
  • 20 posts
  • Ford Model: fiesta 1.25 zetec
  • Year: 2010

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:57 PM

Hi
i've just brought a fiesta 1.25 zetec 59 reg (2010) and i've just found out i've got a paddling pool at the back of the driver seat, i've sat in the back when it's been raining an i can't see any water coming in(there is a slope on our drive). i've checked the rubber seal round the drivers door and they look ok,
also while i was cleaning inside the footwell passenger side airflow dropped off, i pushed it back on but it just keep dropping off, can anybody help.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 iNath

iNath

ST-2 Mod

• Super Mod
  • 3,565 posts
  • Name: Nathan
  • Ford Model: Molten Orange Fiesta ST-2
  • Year: 2013
Contributor

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:02 PM

The water leak is a very common issue on the early Fiestas (2008/2009) - have a search around the forum and you should get some useful advice.

As for the passenger airflow pipe it literally just pushes back in, make sure you're pushing horizontally to your right when facing the dashboard.

#3 tark99

tark99

• FOC Supporters
  • 20 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:15 PM

Hi
i've just brought a fiesta 1.25 zetec 59 reg (2010) and i've just found out i've got a paddling pool at the back of the driver seat, i've sat in the back when it's been raining an i can't see any water coming in(there is a slope on our drive). i've checked the rubber seal round the drivers door and they look ok,
also while i was cleaning inside the footwell passenger side airflow dropped off, i pushed it back on but it just keep dropping off, can anybody help.

will do, thanks for that

#4 Maddogpro

Maddogpro

Feet Under The Table

• FOC Supporters
  • 107 posts
  • Ford Model: Mk3 Mondeo tdci autoest
  • Year: 2004

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:48 PM

Has the rear washer nipple blocked and forced the hose off my mondeo mk111 did last week simple fix

#5 tark99

tark99

• FOC Supporters
  • 20 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:13 PM

thanks mate will try that tomorrow

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users