Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Water Inside Car

tark99

Hi

i've just brought a fiesta 1.25 zetec 59 reg (2010) and i've just found out i've got a paddling pool at the back of the driver seat, i've sat in the back when it's been raining an i can't see any water coming in(there is a slope on our drive). i've checked the rubber seal round the drivers door and they look ok,

also while i was cleaning inside the footwell passenger side airflow dropped off, i pushed it back on but it just keep dropping off, can anybody help.

The water leak is a very common issue on the early Fiestas (2008/2009) - have a search around the forum and you should get some useful advice.

As for the passenger airflow pipe it literally just pushes back in, make sure you're pushing horizontally to your right when facing the dashboard.

Hi

i've just brought a fiesta 1.25 zetec 59 reg (2010) and i've just found out i've got a paddling pool at the back of the driver seat, i've sat in the back when it's been raining an i can't see any water coming in(there is a slope on our drive). i've checked the rubber seal round the drivers door and they look ok,

also while i was cleaning inside the footwell passenger side airflow dropped off, i pushed it back on but it just keep dropping off, can anybody help.

will do, thanks for that

Has the rear washer nipple blocked and forced the hose off my mondeo mk111 did last week simple fix

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club