Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

tark99

Water Inside Car

5 posts in this topic

Hi

i've just brought a fiesta 1.25 zetec 59 reg (2010) and i've just found out i've got a paddling pool at the back of the driver seat, i've sat in the back when it's been raining an i can't see any water coming in(there is a slope on our drive). i've checked the rubber seal round the drivers door and they look ok,

also while i was cleaning inside the footwell passenger side airflow dropped off, i pushed it back on but it just keep dropping off, can anybody help.

The water leak is a very common issue on the early Fiestas (2008/2009) - have a search around the forum and you should get some useful advice.

As for the passenger airflow pipe it literally just pushes back in, make sure you're pushing horizontally to your right when facing the dashboard.

Hi

i've just brought a fiesta 1.25 zetec 59 reg (2010) and i've just found out i've got a paddling pool at the back of the driver seat, i've sat in the back when it's been raining an i can't see any water coming in(there is a slope on our drive). i've checked the rubber seal round the drivers door and they look ok,

also while i was cleaning inside the footwell passenger side airflow dropped off, i pushed it back on but it just keep dropping off, can anybody help.

will do, thanks for that

Has the rear washer nipple blocked and forced the hose off my mondeo mk111 did last week simple fix

thanks mate will try that tomorrow