Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

smitt008

7 posts in this topic

hello my name is tom im 24 and ive been driving a mk5 fiesta but due to life i was involved in a accident and the car was a wright off! but now i have a new car and its a ford fiesta 1.4 TDCI style and ive only had it since friday :) and already i love it :). so all peeps hello :)

Welcome mate.

hello my name is tome im 24 and ive been driving but due it life i was involved in a accident and the car was a wright off! but now i have a new car and its a ford fiesta 1.4 TDCI style and ive on had it since friday :) and already i love it :). so all peeps hello :)

Welcome to the forum,

Good choice with the diesel, when you get a momment check the footwells in the front for bilb sockets

Fit some T10 W5W bulbs and they will illuminate along with the courtesy light.

thanks guys :)

really?? that bulb the 1 that goes into the roof light in the car??

Oh yes!

Strange how many cars roll off the production line with holders fitted but they can't bother to stick a couple of 10p bulbs in.

If you don't have the wiring fitted don't worry, it's a straightforward mod and too easy not to give it a whirl.

ive had a look and cant see anything, but i dont know what im looking for tbh. and i wouldnt evan know where to start... :(

Brigante (Charlie) has some very useful photos as to the locations.

He'll feel his ears burning pretty soon and most likely oblige you.