18 replies to this topic

#16 ZetecSmitch

ZetecSmitch

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus Zetec S

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:44 AM

just ebay mate, same as these http://www.ebay.co.u...=item4156f84033

yeah the harness is really good! saved me hundreds of pounds on a new sterio / hacking into the cars wiring! and only costs about £20 ish to make.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#17 talksy

talksy

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus Zetec 1.8 TDCI 2009
  • Year: 2009

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:55 AM

just ebay mate, same as these http://www.ebay.co.u...=item4156f84033

yeah the harness is really good! saved me hundreds of pounds on a new sterio / hacking into the cars wiring! and only costs about £20 ish to make.

Cheers mate they look much better than the normal bulbs will be getting a pair.

Yeh, nice to keep the original head unit in. I know the cd6000 isn't amazing, but like you say saves hacking about and messing with things and every thing still fits in nice on the dash as opposed to getting a new sterio.

#18 ZetecSmitch

ZetecSmitch

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus Zetec S

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:45 PM

yeah, well to be honest the ford CF6000 isnt that bad!, its internal amp is pretty decent and still shakes the car with the bass :) plus it seems to have a safety shut off for the speakers so that when it gets too loud it just stops the volume going any higher!

#19 talksy

talksy

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus Zetec 1.8 TDCI 2009
  • Year: 2009

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:13 AM

yeah, well to be honest the ford CF6000 isnt that bad!, its internal amp is pretty decent and still shakes the car with the bass :) plus it seems to have a safety shut off for the speakers so that when it gets too loud it just stops the volume going any higher!

I didn't know it would cut off if it goes too high. That is useful. There are a few threads on here about getting an iphone or similar hooked up to that head unit. I am gunna see if I can get something sorted on mine to save using the aux cable.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users