Do Not Sell My Personal Information

General Questions

Tsumaru

Hey all, i have a 1.4 TDCI Mk7 Fiesta and i just have some general questions about it.

First of all, when i unlock the car, its head lights, interior lights and dash all light up.. this isnt really a problem but i was wondering how long it takes for the dash to turn off.. I tend to just sit in my car at a lay by sometimes (Engine Off and Key out) but the dash is still light up with headlights off.. just wondering if its normal

Secondly, there's a button inside to lock the doors... is it possible to make the car automaically lock the doors when i start driving?

Only had the thing for 2 days but so far loving it :)

Glad your liking it...

First of all, when i unlock the car, its head lights, interior lights and dash all light up.. this isnt really a problem but i was wondering how long it takes for the dash to turn off.. I tend to just sit in my car at a lay by sometimes (Engine Off and Key out) but the dash is still light up with headlights off.. just wondering if its normal

Goes off about 2 to 3 mins later, or faster if you double lock the car. Why I've no idea, possibly as ford know many poeple turn off the car, and do stuff (read the map / check where they are going/ get the kids together) and so let the clock stay on in case.

You may not have noticed but the locked car LED on the dash switch stays on a while too, and no idea why it does that, I know it's locked it flashed the indicators for me when I pressed the remote button, I can understand it when you lock it form the inside, but not when I've used the remote to lock it...

Secondly, there's a button inside to lock the doors... is it possible to make the car automaically lock the doors when i start driving?

Not that I've found.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club