Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mot

FarkyBoi

Hello there my car is going through an MOT tomorrow. I installed the white bulbs but on it it says E street legal so guessing this means a dont need to change them back also i have sides which arent hid blue but just same (or white) as headlights if this makes sense? My mates have them and passed MOT so guessing fingers crossed it should be ok just my worrie is i have regi plate LEDS i know these take 5 mins to change you think i should just change them? This is my first car and first MOT so not really sure. Cheers

perfect lol your not just saying that cause i am new are ya haha :P. a thought they would pass theyre not hids and ano they are clamping down on HIDS but just wasnt sure bout regi plate bulbs.

I had mine in Monday, passed which is good! 1 advisory, tread on rear drivers tyre is low.

£30 well spent :D

perfect lol your not just saying that cause i am new are ya haha :P. a thought they would pass theyre not hids and ano they are clamping down on HIDS but just wasnt sure bout regi plate bulbs.

I wouldn't stitch you up, no need to worry.

You can trust my word as-

1/ I have LED Bulbs all over my car including plate lights and it passes Mot no problems.

2/ As a serving Police Officer, my word is as good as a guarantee.

I have a Traffic Officer as a good friend (I'm probably his only one considering his job :P) and I check things out with him before I do any mods.

On topic, my car just passed it's first MOT during my ownership today so I'm pleased with the poor old girl.

Not one advisory neither :)

Can't do better than that.

My last MOT was just advisory on tyre tread depth which was rectified within 4 days.

Every time i read the title all i can think about is mot mot mot mot mot........

Well had mot today failed ll lights needed re aligning new tyre and new shock absorber all done and passed now. Also had to have a service and all the break fluid change as it was boiling at too low a temperature. Oh well fair bit of money spent today :-(