Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone Retrofitted Power Fold Mirrors?

clubber

Have read through this trying to work out if I can use the puddle lamps supply on my car to provide power for something else (logo lights) without having to do a big wiring job. Must be getting lazy in my old age!

Car is 3-dr ST3 with global closing and going off the wiring schematics it's got door modules too (not checked properly though could see something through the door pad when bottom of armrest/handle was removed)

Pulled the connection off door switchpack yesterday plus had a peek at the mirror connections, drivers side only so far.

My door mirror has 8-pin plug with 6 cables going off to mirror motors, heater and side repeater.

On the door loom side there is an extra cable in pin 8 of the male connector, colour orange/white which I understand from the schematics (page 72) goes to pin 2 of a connector on the door module. I've not got as far as taking the doorpad off to investigate further just yet.

From this am I safe in thinking that if I was able to enable puddle lights with an ELM or similar then this would mean I've got the wiring needed apart from whatever is in the mirror itself and could tap off this to power logo lights?

• 3 weeks later...

Got hold of a set of the folding mirrors plus puddle lamps etc, wired in the extra cable to the mirror on drivers side and fitted the other bits yesterday but had some fun & games with the puddle lamps.

The lenses fit fine into the mirror housing but the little rubber holder for the bulb doesn't fit onto the lens assy very well at all and it then fouls when you try and fit the lens into the mirror. Gave up in the end and left the bulb holders out till I sort it out :(

Have people come across this before? If needed I can try and get hold of a mate with an RS to have a look if he doesn't mind me pulling his mirror apart.

• 1 month later...

Hi, guys,

it seems discussion about folded mirrors seems like very interesting to me,

I also would like to add folded mirrors, and :

I have now buyed folded mirrors, mirrors have both 8pins attached,

on driver side I have 7pins, passenger side 8pins,

but know what to do with wiring to make those working,

one thing, I buyed also fold switch near inside door knob (see pic) and would like to know how it connect to DDM, have anyone knows maybe ?

I found something like from this link : http://www.fotosik.pl/pokaz_obrazek/pelny/b229d7314547466f.html

greetz!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys,

I recently came across a set of side mirrors that the seller claims they are powerfold.

I haven't managed to make them fold yet, but that could be due to wiring in my car.

Can anyone confirm that 8M51 17682 EJ is in fact, powerfolding? It looks awfully like my current mirrors (inside the cap), and it only has 6 pins going to the plug like my current ones.

Thanks

The ones I bought recently, powerfold with puddle lamps are 8M51 17682/3 T*. I'd have to some more digging on Monday to find out what variant the EJ's are.

For powerfold your mirrors should have a cable in pin 4 of the mirror connector, possibly white and green if the colours match the wiring from the door.

Powerfold mirrors always end in TC or TD,TF anything else is a standard mirror

Guys,

I have managed to mount mirrors and from driver side I had 7pins (I had to connect another 8 pin as from instruction) and from passenger side I had 8 pins,

so now mirrors are working fine,

but the question is how to manage those mirrors to fold/unfold from car arm/disarm key ?

Has anyone have some idea maybe ?

regards

Thanks for your help guys. Terry, the seller claims that if they have six wires, they should be powerfold although my current ones have 6 wires too. Before i send those back, are you certain that EJ doesn't have powerfold? Just to clarify, those don't have puddle lights, just powerfold...

I'll back Terry up, the E-level variants are listed as Power, Heated, with indicators. Not power-fold.

From what I could see, EJ doesn't actually exist?

Great, thanks very much guys! Not the replies i was expecting, but at least i know have to return them...

• 1 month later...

Guys, I finally came across some mirrors that i'm 99% sure are powerfold. They are not TF but LF so I dismandled them and noticed two wires going to the place where the folding mechanism is. They also have 9 wires attached to them, so i'm feeling confident.

I've enabled puddle and powerfold and when plugged in, puddle worked fine. I've got the 4 window switch and i was hoping it would also fold, but obviously it didn't.

I purchased the simple switch, without the alarm bit. After i took the door card out, i couldn't find a wire that would plug to it. Could it be behind the large metal door card?

1. Any ideas where to look for it, or how to wire it? It has 3 pins and one is the signal which is described on the first posts, but i still need the other two.

2. I also tried to take apart the window mechanism hoping that i could somehow convert it to a powerfold switch as in RS, but my electronics skills are not that great and i couldn't see how to do it.

any ideas welcome

Guys, I finally came across some mirrors that i'm 99% sure are powerfold. They are not TF but LF so I dismandled them and noticed two wires going to the place where the folding mechanism is. They also have 9 wires attached to them, so i'm feeling confident.

I've enabled puddle and powerfold and when plugged in, puddle worked fine. I've got the 4 window switch and i was hoping it would also fold, but obviously it didn't.

I purchased the simple switch, without the alarm bit. After i took the door card out, i couldn't find a wire that would plug to it. Could it be behind the large metal door card?

1. Any ideas where to look for it, or how to wire it? It has 3 pins and one is the signal which is described on the first posts, but i still need the other two.

2. I also tried to take apart the window mechanism hoping that i could somehow convert it to a powerfold switch as in RS, but my electronics skills are not that great and i couldn't see how to do it.

any ideas welcome

Does your focus have one touch up/down window ? and rear electric windows as the power fold works of the door modules as if you don't have these your going to have problems :(

Yes, i've got all 4 windows with one-touch up and down. Since it's a fully populated switch, i was hoping it would act as powerfold too.

I have the correct modules (PDM and DDM?) and i only miss the wire between them and the mirror. I also miss the wires that go to the fold switch.

Ideally, i would like to have them folding with the switch, but also working with lock/unlock as I can currently open and close all windows and sunroof with the remote.

I suggest you buy the window switch 1694232 @ £ 49.60 with the mirror fold function as you only need to add one wire from the door module to the mirror

And to make them fold with the remote you need to get hold of someone with the UCDS adaptor as this is the only why you will get them to work via the remote

If you don't mind traveling to me i can fit them for you and i have the UCDS adapter so i can also make them fold with the remote

I had to order the new window switch part in through local ford dealer it arrived from Germany in about 3days then swapped it over with existing fitted part, then as already said only had one wire to install simple job.

I think the combined window switch is the way forward for you - not sure if cars which had the folding mirrors combined with the alarm sensing switch had a different loom with more wires or if the signal goes through a single canbus feed. Tried to see what the wiring diagram said but couldn't quite work it out.

On the other hand as mentioned above everything works tickety-boo if you get the window switch and put in the 1 extra wire, the extra signal from the switch for mirror folding is all handled by the canbus :)

Have i mentioned the car is a LHD? I did some more digging today and i came across the following:

There is no plug hidden anywhere that would power the mirrors switch.

There is no wire going to DDM (black) location 17

There is no wire on location 8 on the mirror plug and the DDM (blue) location 14

There is no relay at the back seats. I'm not sure if there should be one, but i read that it's needed and is located under the carpet at the rear door. Is this right?

It's probably going to be a bit harder than i thought. I do like the idea, of getting the window switch, but i'd firstly make sure mine doesn't work.

Its strange tho that Mcat shows some switches at around £120 whereas the one you suggested is only £50, even though it states power fold. Ford works in mysterious ways...

I take it the UCDS is different to the modified ELM right?

If your car has the door modules etc then the power-fold mirrors operate through the existing wiring connection to the windows/mirror adjust switch. On my car this is a 3-wire connection - 12V, ground, and CANBUS. All the extra functionality of the new switch (with powerfold) is covered by the canbus once you've enabled it via ELM 327 or similar. There's no connector hidden which you have to dig out, also from the wiring schematic there's no relay required or shown in the circuit, just canbus and 12V/ground to the folding mirror motors.

It's normal that pin 14 on DDM is not wired to the mirror connector, this does have to be wired in to make the mirrors fold in.

Hope this helps

• Like 1

Working for ford over 23 years it does not matter if it's left hand drive or right hand drive :)

As for the relay your talking about that only applies to the mk2 pre facelift and does not the facelift

Trust me if you have a facelift just fit the mirrors and the new mirror/ window switch and add a wire from the mirror to the door module pin 14 blue connector and all will work as I have done this to mine and a few others and it works perfect :)

Yes the UCDS is like the ELM but better as you can do the same as ELM but more :) cost more but worth every penny

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for your responses guys.

My window switch has three pins too, so i'm guessing it's just a matter of its firmware. Internally it seems like a remote and there isn't anything obvious missing, or any blank spots that would give it the powerfold function.

I'll be adding the missing wire today as i just received the needed Dupont terminals... I'll also order the switch so i can test once it arrives.

If anyone closer to Manchester has a UCDS adapter it would be great, alternatively, i'll eventually bug Terry for that.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for your suggestions guys. I installed the mirrors and the window switch you suggested and everything is now working fine.

Just some notes,

* The mirrors i mentioned above are in fact powerfold. One of them is -LF and i don't recall the other.

* They did have 9 wires, so i guess that could be an indication that they fold.

* LHD mirror glasses have different zoom to the ones used in RHD cars. I had to replace the glasses with my existing ones.

I now need just the UCDS adaptor to complete this mod.

Did i read correctly on their website, that their software charges you €10 each time you apply some of the main operations? Also, i believe they no longer sell them, until they receive the new chips. Is that right?

• 3 years later...

Tezza! Tezza? Tezza as in FFOC parts man Tezza?

omg! I’m Dave6202uk, if that is you mate- you helped me so much over the years. Sold me lots too. It was about 6-7 years ago I left after my MK2.5 Asbo ST-3 was totalled by a Porsche 911-GT. I became a family man and was away from my loverly fords... until now... I pick up my ST2 MK3 on Monday. It’s a 62 plate Tangerine Scream and was looking on here about adding Powerfold mirrors and the door protectors. 

Seeing you’re name Tezza means I’m on the right track. I so hope you can help me on this one. Maybe you could enlighten me on what it was built with. Just don’t know how to PM as just started on ford owners club today.

On 11/10/2014 at 11:23 AM, Tezza said:

I suggest you buy the window switch 1694232 @ £ 49.60 with the mirror fold function as you only need to add one wire from the door module to the mirror

And to make them fold with the remote you need to get hold of someone with the UCDS adaptor as this is the only why you will get them to work via the remote

If you don't mind traveling to me i can fit them for you and i have the UCDS adapter so i can also make them fold with the remote

i wonder what happened to the adapter ? had mine done ages ago well worth it.just realised it says you have it doh

Edited by mrmetallica
didnt read it properly doh
  • Haha 1

On 06/04/2018 at 9:04 PM, Dave63646uk said:

Tezza! Tezza? Tezza as in FFOC parts man Tezza?

omg! I’m Dave6202uk, if that is you mate- you helped me so much over the years. Sold me lots too. It was about 6-7 years ago I left after my MK2.5 Asbo ST-3 was totalled by a Porsche 911-GT. I became a family man and was away from my loverly fords... until now... I pick up my ST2 MK3 on Monday. It’s a 62 plate Tangerine Scream and was looking on here about adding Powerfold mirrors and the door protectors. 

Seeing you’re name Tezza means I’m on the right track. I so hope you can help me on this one. Maybe you could enlighten me on what it was built with. Just don’t know how to PM as just started on ford owners club today.

Dave

Yep Its me :tongue: Your car already has power fold mirrors :laugh:

Here is the rest of the spec

SPECIAL VEHICLE PACK : ST2 / ST3 
FRONT SEAT TYPE : WITH RECARO FRONT SEAT 
ROOF REINFORCEMENT : LESS ROOF REINFORCEMENT 
ROOF HEIGHT CONVERSION : LESS ROOF LINE CONVERSION 
REAR MUDFLAP TYPE : LESS REAR MUDFLAPS 
FRONT DOOR SILL PROTECTION : FRONT SCUFF PLATES - SILVER 
ACCESSORY USB UNIT : ACCESSORY MEDIA HUB 1XUSB 
INTERIOR PACKAGES : LESS INTERIOR PACK 
FRONT MUDFLAP TYPE : LESS FRONT MUDFLAPS 
HILL LAUNCH ASSIST : WITH HILL LAUNCH ASSIST 
REAR PASSENGER DOOR : REAR PASSENGER DOOR 
LIFTGATE : WITH MANUAL LIFTGATE 
PLANT BUILD REQUIREMENTS : SAARLOUIS PLANT BUILT 
SECURITY LOCK GROUP : LESS SECURITY LOCK GROUP 
SPECIAL EQUIPMENT PACKAGES : LESS SPECIAL EQUIPMENT PACKAGE 
CORPORATE badge : FORD CORPORATE BADGE 
SALES BADGES : ST SALES BADGE 
SPECIAL ORDER PAINT : LESS SPECIAL ORDER PAINT 
SVO LABEL : LESS SVO APPLICATION/LABEL 
RAPID SPEC OPTION - EAO : LESS DRESS UP RSO 
LESS SPECIAL VEHICLE PACK : LESS SIP 
EXTERIOR PAINT PACK : EXTERIOR PAINT - SOLID 
TEMPERATURE ZONES : FOR NORMAL TEMPERATURE ZONES 
(-) VERSION PACKAGE : LESS SVO EXCEPT PACKS 
VP LABEL : LESS VP APPLICATION LABEL 
TAILGATE BADGES : LESS TAILGATE BADGES 
WATER WADING EQUIPMENT : LESS WATER WADING EQUIPMENT 
MASS CUSTOMISATION PROGRAMS : LESS MASS CUSTOMIZATION PACKAGE 
FIRE EXTINGUISHER FIXING : LESS FIRE EXTINGUISHER FIXINGS 
KIT-TYRE REPAIR service : LESS TYRE REPAIR service KIT 
GLOBAL CLOSING : WITH AUTO CLOSING WINDOWS 
FRONT WINDOW OPERATION : POWER FRONT WINDOWS ONE TOUCH UP/DO 
REAR WINDOW OPERATION : POWER REAR WINDOW ONE SHOT UP/DOWN 
TINTED GLASS : WITH PRIVACY GLASS 
GRILLE - UPPER : LESS GRILLE-UPPER 
WINDSHIELD HEAT SHIELDING : LESS WINDSHIELD HEAT SHIELDING 
HEATED WINDSCREEN : WITH HEATED WINDSCREEN 
CONSOLE ASHTRAY : LESS CONSOLE ASHTRAY 
GLOVE BOX - TEMP CONTROLLED : LESS TEMP CONTROLLED GLOVE BOX 
PADDED DASH : WITH PADDED DASH 
OVERHEAD CONSOLE : MINI OVERHEAD CNSL W/SUNGLASS BIN 
CENTRE CONSOLE : CONSOLE - WITH CLOSED BIN 
REAR FLOOR CONSOLE : LESS REAR FLOOR CONSOLE 
INTERIOR ENVIRONMENT COLOUR : INT ENVIRONMENT CLR-CHARCOAL BLACK 
INTERIOR FEATURE COLOUR : INT FEAT COLOUR - CHARCOAL BLACK 
FRONT FLOOR MAT STYLE : FRONT FLOOR mats - ST LOGO 
REAR FLOOR mats STYLE : REAR FLOOR mats - ST 
GENERAL STOWAGE BOX : WITH GENERAL STOWAGE BOX 
SUN BLINDS : LESS SUN BLINDS 
HEADLININGS : DELUXE HEADLINER 
SUNVISORS - DRIVER : WITH ILLUMINATED SUNVISOR - DRIVERS 
SUNVISORS - PASSENGER : WITH ILLUMINATED SUNVISOR-PASSENGER 
INTERIOR DOOR HANDLE TYPE : WITH ALUMINUM INTERIOR DOOR HANDLES 
LH ARM REST : WITH LH FRONT DOOR ARMREST 
RH ARM REST : WITH RH FRONT DOOR ARMREST 
STOWAGE BINS : LESS STOWAGE BINS 
INTERIOR CAB ASSIST HANDLE - DRIVER : REAR COAT HOOK 
LUGGAGE COMPARTMENT NET KIT : LESS LUGGAGE COMPARTMENT NET KIT 
LOAD COMPARTMENT COVER : WITH LOAD AREA COVER 
LOAD COMPARTMENT TIE DOWN LOOPS : LESS LOAD COMPARTMENT LOOPS 
LOAD COMPARTMENT NET : LESS LOAD RETENTION NET 
DECKLID/LIFTGATE LINER : LESS DECKLID LINER 
LOAD FLOOR COVERING : WITH LOAD FLOOR CARPET 
FIRST AID RETAIN STRAP : LESS FIRST AID RETAIN STRAPS 
WARNING TRIANGLE RETAINING STRAP : LESS W.TRIANGLE RETAINING STRAPS 
INTERIOR PARTITION : LESS INTERIOR PARTITION 
ROOF STORAGE-DRIVER : LESS DRIVER ROOF STORAGE 
FRONT GRILLE TYPES : LESS FRONT GRILLE 
GRILLE - LOWER : GRILLE - LOWER DARK 
roof rack TYPE : LESS ROOF RACK 
MID BODYSIDE MOULDING TYPE : LESS EXTERIOR BODY MOULDINGS 
OUTER ROCKER PANEL MOULDING COLOUR : ROCKER PANEL MOULDING - SPORT 
DOOR FRAME MOULDING TYPE : LESS EXTERIOR DOOR FRAME MOULDINGS 
DOOR EDGE GUARDS : LESS DOOR EDGE GUARDS 
AUX roof rack CROSSBARS : LESS AUXILIARY roof rack CROSSBARS 
REAR SPOILER TYPE : WITH SINGLE REAR WING SPOILER 
REAR VIEW MIRROR TYPE : WITH ELECTROCHROMIC R/VIEW MIRROR 
EXTERIOR MIRROR DUAL : DUAL PWR/HEAT/FOLD/PUD LAMP/SIGNAL 
DOOR MIRROR FINISH : WITH BODY COLOURED EXTERIOR MIRROR 
DRV ST BACK MTD MAP POCKET : WITH DRIVER SEAT BACK MAP POCKET 
PASS SEAT BACK MTD MAP POCKET : PASSENGER SEAT BACK MAP POCKET 
FRONT HEADRESTS : WITH FRONT 2 WAY HEADREST 
DRIVERS RECLINER SEAT : WITH DRIVER SEAT RECLINER - ROTARY 
PASSENGER RECLINER SEAT : WITH PASSENGER SEAT RECLINER-ROTARY 
SEAT TRACK COVERS : LESS SEAT TRACK COVERS 
SEAT - SPECIAL COVERS : LESS SPECIAL SEAT COVERS 
SEAT SPECIAL COVER FRONT : LESS SPECIAL FRONT SEAT COVERS 
SEAT SPECIAL COVER REAR : LESS SPECIAL REAR SEAT COVERS 
REAR SEAT CUSHION TYPE : WITH TWO PIECE REAR SEAT CUSHION 
FOLDING REAR SEAT TYPE : WITH 60:40 SPLIT - FOLDING RR SEAT 
REAR HEADREST TYPE : WITH INTEGRATED REAR HEADREST 
REAR SEAT CENTRE ARMREST : LESS REAR SEAT CENTRE ARMREST 
HEADRESTRAINT - REAR CENTER : LESS REAR CENTRE HEADREST 
LUMBAR SEAT SUPPORT DRIVER SEAT : LESS DRIVER SEAT LUMBAR SUPPORT 
LUMBAR SEAT SUPPORT PASSENGER SEAT : LESS PASSENGER SEAT LUMBAR SUPPORT 
TEMP CONTROLLED DRIVERS SEAT : LESS TEMP CONTROL DRIVER SEAT 
TEMP CONTROLLED PASSENGER SEAT : LESS TEMP CONTROL PASSENGERS SEAT 
SEAT BELT WARNING TYPE : WITH DRVR/PASSNGR SEAT BELT MINDER 
DRIVERS SEAT ADJUSTMENT TYPE : WITH DRIVER 4 WAY MNL.SEAT ADJUSTER 
PASSENGER SEAT ADJUSTMENT TYPE : WITH PASS 4 WAY MANUAL SEAT ADJUST 
TRAILER COUPLING : LESS TRAILER COUPLING 
TOWING PRE-PACK : LESS TOWING PRE-PACK 
FRONT TOWING HOOKS : WITH FRONT TOWING HOOK 
REAR TOWING HOOKS : WITH REAR TOWING HOOKS 
TRAILER SWAY CONTROL (TSC) : LESS TRAILER SWAY CONTROL (TSC) 
ENGINE COVER - UNDER HOOD : ENGINE COVER - UNDER HOOD 
DOOR HANDLE - EXTERIOR : BODY COLOURED EXTERIOR DOOR HANDLE 
EXTERIOR TAILGATE HANDLE : BODY COLOURED TAILGATE HANDLE 
IGNITION KEY TYPE : IGNITION KEY COMBINATION PACK 1 
GEARSHIFT KNOB : WITH LEATHER GEAR SHIFT KNOB 
DOOR LOCK SHIELDS : STEEL SECURITY DOOR LOCK SHIELD 
CHILD PROOF LOCKS : WITH CHILD PROOF SAFETY LOCK 
TAILGATE RELEASE : WITH REMOTE CONTROLLED TAILGATE RELEASE 
SECOND REMOTE IGNITION KEY : LESS SECOND REMOTE IGNITION KEY 
DOOR AUTO RELOCKING : LESS DOOR AUTO RELOCKING 
DOOR LOCKING SYSTEMS : WITH DOOR DEAD LOCKS 
TWO STEP DOOR UNLOCKING : LESS DOOR UNLOCK SYSTEM 
DOOR REMOTE CONTROL UNIT : WITH DOOR ENTRY REMOTE CONTROL UNIT 
KEYLESS ENTRY SYSTEM : WITH KEYLESS START 
FUEL FILLER DOOR LOCK : CAPLESS FUEL FILLER WITHOUT LOCK 
REAR WINDOW WASH/WIPE : WITH INT. REAR WINDOW WIPER/WASHER 
WINDSCREEN WASH/WIPE : WITH AUTOMATIC WINDSCREEN WIPER 
FRONT HEATED WASHER JETS : WITH HEATED WASHER JET 
HEADLAMP WASHER : LESS HEADLAMP WASHER/WIPER 
SUNROOF TYPE : LESS SUN ROOF 
TONNEAU COVER : LESS TONNEAU COVER 
CORROSION PROTECTION : LESS U/BODY CORROSION PROTECT 
FRONT BUMPER SENSOR DEVICE : LESS FRONT BUMPER SENSOR DEVICE 
FRONT BUMPER : FRONT BUMPER-COL/KEY W/FOG LAMPS 
FRONT BUMPER EXTENSION : LESS FRONT BUMPER EXTENSION 
REAR BUMPER : REAR BUMPER - SPORTY - BODY COLOUR 
REAR BUMPER SKIRT : LESS REAR BUMPER SKIRT 
KNEE PROTECTION : LESS THERMOPLASTIC KNEEBOLSTER SYS 
AIR CURTAIN RESTRAINT(RH/LH) : AIR CURTAIN RESTRAINT LH 
AIR CURTAINS (USE CP1 FAMILY) : AIR CURTAIN RESTRAINT RH 
REAR SIDE AIR BAG : LESS REAR SIDE AIR BAG RESTRAINT 
REAR SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER : LESS RR SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER 
SEATBELT ANCHORAGE : 3 PART SEAT BELT- EUROPEAN REGULTN 
REAR SEAT BELTS : RETRACTABLE REAR SEAT BELT-3POINT 
DRIVERS AIR BAG : WITH DRIVER AIR BAG 
PASSENGERS AIR BAG : WITH PASSENGER AIR BAG 
SIDE AIR BAG - DRIVERS SIDE : WITH SIDE AIR BAG - DRIVERS SIDE 
SIDE AIR BAG - PASSENGER SIDE : WITH SIDE AIR BAG - PASSENGER SIDE 
PASSENGER AIR BAG DEACTIVATION : LESS PASSENGER AIR BAG DEACTIVATION 
ISOFIX HARD POINT ATTACHMENT : WITH ISOFIX HARD POINT ATTACHMENT 
FRONT SEAT BELT MOUNTING : WITH MANUAL ADJUST FRT.S.BELT MOUNT 
TETHER ANCHORAGE : STYLE 1 TETHER ANCHORAGE RESTRAINT 
SPARE WHEEL TYPE : SPARE WHEEL - MINI STEEL 
TYRE PRESSURE SENSORS : TYRE PRESSURE MONITOR SYS-DDS 
REAR SHOCK ABSORBER TYPE : WITH STANDARD REAR SHOCK ABSORBERS 
WHEEL SIZE AND STYLE - 18" : 18 X 8 ALLOY WHEEL 
TYRE SPARE : LIMITED service MINI SPARE TYRE 
FRONT TYRE TREAD PATTERN : WITH STANDARD TYRE TREAD - FRONT 
REAR TYRE TREAD PATTERN : WITH STANDARD TYRE TREAD - REAR 
WHEEL COVERS : LESS WHEEL COVERS 
WHEEL LUG NUTS : LOCKING WHEEL NUTS 
SHUTTERS - RADIATOR : WITH KYSOR RADIATOR SHUTTER 
BLOCK HEATER RECEPTACLE : LESS ENGINE BLOCK HEATER 
FUEL FILTER - FRAME MOUNTED : LESS FRAME MOUNTED FUEL FILTER 
COLD START TYPE : COLD START -15 DEG C 
IMMERSION HEATER : LESS IMMERSION HEATER 
STARTER MOTOR TYPE : STANDARD ELECTRIC STARTER MOTOR 
SUSPENSION TYPES : WITH PERFORMANCE SUSPENSION 
FRONT SPRING LOAD CLASS : FRONT SPRING LOAD CLASS-P 
REAR SPRING LOAD CLASS : REAR SPRING LOAD CLASS-R 
EXHAUST SYSTEMS : DUAL EXHAUST LESS RESONATORS 
EXHAUST PIPE EXTENSION : LESS EXHAUST PIPE EXTENSION 
PARKING BRAKE GRIP : WITH LEATHER HANDBRAKE GRIP 
PARKING BRAKE - FUNCTION TYPE : MECHANICAL HAND OPERATED PARK BRAKE 
BRAKE CALIPERS AND PADS : HD FRT/STD DUTY RR CALIPRS AND PADS 
REAR BRAKE TYPE : WITH REAR DISC BRAKES 
COLLISION MITIGATION SYSTEM : LESS COLLISION MITIGATION SYSTEM 
CITY SAFETY : LESS LOW SPEED SAFETY SYSTEM 
ANTI-LOCK BRAKES : BRAKES-HLA/ESP/TC/ABS 
REAR BUMPER PROTECTOR : LESS REAR BUMPER PROTECTOR 
TRANSMISSION GEAR SETS : GEAR 3.818/2.211/1.481/1.121 
REAR COMPARTMENT AC DUCT : LESS REAR COMP DUCT 
AIR PURIFIER SENSOR : LESS AIR PURIFIER SENSOR 
AIR PURIFIER : POLLEN/CARBON FILTER 
FRESH AIR HEATER : WITH RECIRCULATING HEATER 
FUEL TANK LOCK : NON LOCKING CAPLESS FUEL FILL 
FUEL CAPABILITY TYPE : WITH LEAD/UNLEADED FUEL 
BI-FUEL PACKS : LESS GASEOUS PREP PACK 
ADJUSTABLE FOOT PEDALS : WITH FIXED FOOT PEDALS 
FOOT PEDAL DESIGN : BRUSHED STAINLESS STEEL BRAKE PEDAL 
STEERING TYPES : WITH POWER STEERING(VARIABLE RATIO) 
STEERING COLUMN TYPES : WITH MANUAL TILT/SLIDE STG COLUMN 
STEERING WHEEL TYPE : SPORT/LEATHER STEERING WHEEL 
SPEED CONTROL : LESS SPEED CONTROL 
AUXILIARY HEATER : LESS AUXILIARY HEATER 
PARK HEATING : LESS PARK HEATING 
INSTRUMENTATION TYPE : CONVENTIONAL INSTRUMENTS - LEVEL 3 
INSTRUMENT CLUSTER - RHEOSTAT : WITH INSTRUMENT CLUSTER - RHEOSTAT 
SPEEDOMETER TYPES : WITH MPH/KMH SPEEDOMETER 
TRIPMINDER : WITH TRIP COMPUTER 
GAUGES - I/P : WITH INSTRUMENT GAUGES 
SINGLE NOTE ELECTRIC HORN : DUAL NOTE ELECTRIC HORN 
TYRE INFLATION MONITOR : LESS TYRE INFLATION MONITOR 
COMPASS DISPLAY : LESS COMPASS DISPLAY 
MULTI FUNCTION DISPLAY : MFD HIGH TFT SCREEN 
NAVIGATION SYSTEM : LESS NAVIGATION SYSTEM 
MESSAGE CENTRE : WITH MESSAGE CENTRE 
NAVIGATION DISC : LESS NAVIGATION DISK 
NAVIGATION DATA : LESS NAVIGATION DATA 
EMERGENCY CALL BUTTON : LESS EMERGENCY CALL BUTTON 
EMERGENCY CALL SYSTEMS : LESS EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE 
DRIVER IMPAIRMENT MONITOR : LESS DRIVER IMPAIRMENT MONITOR 
BLIND SPOT INFORMATION SYSTEM : LESS BLIND SPOT INFORMATION SYSTEM 
LANE KEEPING AID : LESS LANE KEEPING AID 
SPEED SIGN RECOGNITION : LESS SPEED SIGN RECOGNITION 
ALARM SYSTEMS : THATCHAM CATERGORY 1 ALARM SYSTEM 
ENGINE IMMOBILIZERS : WITH SAFEGUARD ANTI-THEFT SYS(PATS) 
REVERSE PARKING AID : WITH REAR PARKING AID 
FRONT PARKING AID : LESS FRONT PARKING AID 
SIDE PARKING AID : LESS SIDE PARKING AID 
AUTOMATED PARKING SYSTEM : LESS AUTOMATED PARKING SYSTEM 
BATTERIES : STANDARD DUTY BATTERY 
A/V JACK : LESS A/V JACK 
BLUE TOOTH INTERFACE CONNECT : LESS BLUETOOTH 
IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT : ICE-MID AUDIO BRANDED + DAB 
ICE FEATURE PACK : ICE FEATURE PACK 8 
INTEGRATED CONTROL PANEL : BRANDED ICP 
SOUND SYSTEM TYPE : LESS UPGRADED SOUND SYSTEM 
RADIO Speakers : RADIO SPEAKERS-SMALL CENTRE