Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

russellf

Love It !! But A Few Problems.

6 posts in this topic

Hi, have had the B-Max a week now, after trading up from the Fiesta. I really do love it as it is very nice to drive and I love the convenience of the doors. But it did have a problem with the boot switch which had to be replaced, and now when going round a corner it thinks the driver door has opened !! Getting this sorted out next week. Hopefully thats the end of the problems.

Hi, have had the B-Max a week now, after trading up from the Fiesta. I really do love it as it is very nice to drive and I love the convenience of the doors. But it did have a problem with the boot switch which had to be replaced, and now when going round a corner it thinks the driver door has opened !! Getting this sorted out next week. Hopefully thats the end of the problems.

Very strange errors your experiencing! probably will be a door lock that needs replacing!

Hi, I don't want to alarm you but you may find in the next few months you will get the "Engine Malfunction Service Now" notice. Your engine will go to 'limp mode' or at worst, cut out completely. It's a software fault that is becoming common in the 2012 B-Max and Fiesta. I've just got rid of my B-Max as I got fed up with not getting anywhere with reprogramming at the dealership. I hope you have a problem free ownership but watch out. x

had my B max 14days now done 800 miles happy to report no problems we both love the car,we were worried about parting with our larger car but the B max suits us fine