Settling In Well

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Name: Russell
  • Ford Model: B-MAX Titanium 1.0
  • Year: 2013

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:22 PM

Hi, have had the B-Max a week now, after trading up from the Fiesta. I really do love it as it is very nice to drive and I love the convenience of the doors. But it did have a problem with the boot switch which had to be replaced, and now when going round a corner it thinks the driver door has opened !! Getting this sorted out next week. Hopefully thats the end of the problems.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Guest_R.mcherson_*

Guest_R.mcherson_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:01 PM

Hi, have had the B-Max a week now, after trading up from the Fiesta. I really do love it as it is very nice to drive and I love the convenience of the doors. But it did have a problem with the boot switch which had to be replaced, and now when going round a corner it thinks the driver door has opened !! Getting this sorted out next week. Hopefully thats the end of the problems.

#3 jeebowhite

jeebowhite

Resident Loon

• Super Mod
  • 15,299 posts
  • Name: James
  • Ford Model: Sea Grey Mondeo MKIV 1.8TDCi 140ps Zetec
  • Year: 2007
Contributor

Posted 06 September 2013 - 04:16 PM

Very strange errors your experiencing! probably will be a door lock that needs replacing!

#4 liz-jazzie's-mum

liz-jazzie's-mum

• Members via FB
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Name: LIZ
  • Ford Model: Focus Titanium 1l ecoboost 125
  • Year: 2013

Posted 26 December 2013 - 10:00 PM

Hi, I don't want to alarm you but you may find in the next few months you will get the "Engine Malfunction Service Now" notice.  Your engine will go to 'limp mode' or at worst, cut out completely.  It's a software fault that is becoming common in the 2012 B-Max and Fiesta.   I've just got rid of my B-Max as I got fed up with not getting anywhere with reprogramming at the dealership.  I hope you have a problem free ownership but watch out. x

#5 jeebowhite

jeebowhite

Resident Loon

• Super Mod
  • 15,299 posts
  • Name: James
  • Ford Model: Sea Grey Mondeo MKIV 1.8TDCi 140ps Zetec
  • Year: 2007
Contributor

Posted 26 December 2013 - 10:23 PM

Helpful share of information there Liz, thanks!

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users