Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • Get Your Club gear
      Get Your Club gear
    • Huge Range of Ford Parts
      Huge Range of Ford Parts
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

kawarex

Abs & Tc Lights On But Under Bonnet Noise Read On !!!

5 posts in this topic

Hi all, i have another issue with our Puma, there is only what i can describe really as a farting sound coming from under the engine bay ( to the left side as you are driving it) and when you brake the abs is coming on intermittantly and then the ABS and traction Control lights come on the dash. Is it a duff abs wheel sensor and how do you find out which one ?? Cheers Andy.

BANG ........ow that tumble weed hurt as it bumped into me ...............................................

LOL haha went very quiet for a longtime, oh well the Puma has behaved itself after i cleaned the sensors then last week in the heavy rain it aqua planed on the nearside and it came on again but went off the next day, it's up for sale now £350 no offers tested and with a few new bits, as my partner has got herself a new motor.

The abs problem was most likely related to water or dirt on the sensors or connectors due to the crappy weather.