Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

tark99

Water Leak Update

3 posts in this topic

Hi

car still at fords on the fifth day, unable to find where leak coming in, i phoned fords customer relations and they phoned the dealers and they told me the garage will not charge me for the diagnosis, i

called the garage last night and they said they don't know where the water is collecting, also they are in talks with fords technicians, they said when you do a turn or go round an island the water there and they said no charge yet.(it's that word yet that worries me) :angry:

I feel for you, must be the worst waiting for the answer

hi marcr 1

they called us late afternoon after i posted the update they said they found another seal gone in the front wing and said they have sealed it and should be ready monday i didn't ask them what the cost was cuz it might have spoiled me weekend, i will let the club

know how i get on it might help some other members.