Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

tark99

Water Leak Update

3 posts in this topic

Hi

car still at fords on the fifth day, unable to find where leak coming in, i phoned fords customer relations and they phoned the dealers and they told me the garage will not charge me for the diagnosis, i

called the garage last night and they said they don't know where the water is collecting, also they are in talks with fords technicians, they said when you do a turn or go round an island the water there and they said no charge yet.(it's that word yet that worries me) :angry:

I feel for you, must be the worst waiting for the answer

hi marcr 1

they called us late afternoon after i posted the update they said they found another seal gone in the front wing and said they have sealed it and should be ready monday i didn't ask them what the cost was cuz it might have spoiled me weekend, i will let the club

know how i get on it might help some other members.