Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Led Bulbs

limbo

Guys found these on a us website will they fit the fiesta, been looking for something thats bright, do a lot of motorway driving. I did buy some bulbs from Halfords 90% brighter but to be honest they are crap.

your thoughts please guys

H7 12W 400lm 12-SMD 5050 LED + CREE XR-E R3 Cool White Car Foglights (DC 12~24V / 2 PCS)

H11 3W 300LM 7000K CREE LED White Light Car Fog Light Bulb (8~30V)

H7 - No way, they're not bright enough at all for use in headlights

H11's - These are fine, I have some in mine (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/H11-CREE-16W-XENON-WHITE-LED-FOG-LIGHT-BULBS-UK-PAIR-SPOT-DRL-/350638635179?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item51a3b0f8ab&_uhb=1).

Got some in sidelights too :P

No but you know where I am coming from, H11 Good bright fog light, Need advise on a good white headlight, dipped I am told H11 so thought those I looked up were just as bright as the fog?

Dave,

yours look bright and white Have you got Those H11's in both?

No but you know where I am coming from, H11 Good bright fog light, Need advise on a good white headlight, dipped I am told H11 so thought those I looked up were just as bright as the fog?

Dave,

yours look bright and white Have you got Those H11's in both?

Anybody else like to suggust a good bulb set that is bright?

I use osram nightbreaker plus they are filament lamps but there awsome

I used OSRAM Col Blue Hyper, they weren't bad really. Nightbreakers I'd imagine would have a little more light. Went down the HID route though now and won't look back. SO much better.

I have the H11 fog's that I linked before, a little on the pricey side (can probably get a little cheaper), they're nice and do actually put out a decent bit of light. They look brighter than the standard halogen, but they don't put out as much light, much nicer to cut through harsher conditions though.

Issue I have is I had xenon lights on my last cars since buying this I can't get on with how dim these lights are as the car gets older (like me) I am trying to brighten it up as I love the car and its only covered less than 20,000 and changing it would be throwing money down some salesmans pocket?

My old Matiz had better lights :P

Try Nightbreaker's if you want the brightness, that's the best you'll get without going down the HID route, I have Nightbreakers on my H1's and they seem decent, but then again they're main beams so it's hard to say with dipped; though I'm thinking of some HID's for those too.