Jump to content


Looking For This Part On My Car Not Sure What It Is Called.

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Adz_uk



  • Budding Enthusiast
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford Focus Mk2 LX 05
  • Location: Greater London

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:22 PM

Hi there just got a 1.6 2005 LX model recently, When I bought the car it was missing one the clips to hold up the boot cover, can't really explain it so I'll show a picture instead anyone know where I could get one of these or what is the correct name for it?

Attached Thumbnails

  • WP_000005.jpg

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Sign up to FOC Premium Membership To Remove These Ads

#2 lazzymonk



  • New Member
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Ford Model: 2005 Focus
  • Location: Cambridgeshire

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:31 PM


that what your looking for?

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users