KCx2192

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Name: Kieran
  • Ford Model: Fiesta MK7 Zetec 1.25
  • Year: 2010

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:54 PM

Hi There

I'm new to the forum and, therefore, thought I would post in this section to try and get to know you all a bit!

I'm called Kieran and I live in Oxfordshire (Near Witney), is there anyone else from around the same sort of area?

I have a 2010 (10 Plate) MK7 Fiesta Zetec in Panther Black, the best colour obviously! The car has the DAB, USB and Bluetooth Pack as well as the City Pack (Powerfold Mirrors and Rear Parking Sensors).

Here's two photo's of the car after a full clean last week - Panther Black is stunning when it's clean, however, as soon as it get's slightly dirty it looks awful! - Maybe should of thought of that when I bought the thing!

It's fair to say I've had my fair share of problems / faults with the car, which I've had since July. Including but not all; Water Leak (boot and footwell), Bonnet catch failing, A/C breaking, Electric Windows breaking, Speakers blowing and lastly but not least the rear bumper fell off! So as you can see, Ford is certainly living up to there usual build quality!

Posted Image
Posted Image

Hopefully I'll enjoy the forum and get to know few people!

Kieran

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 FOCA

FOCA

Feet on the table

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,805 posts
  • Name: FOCA
  • Ford Model: Mondeo Mk3 Sleeper 194 flb.p.t.
  • Year: Non
Contributor

Posted 15 December 2012 - 12:02 AM

Car looks great - the Black really suits it, IMO, plus, its a scientifically proven fact that the black ones have a slight edge in speed as well - LOL :lol:

#3 PeterJeeves507

PeterJeeves507

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Ford Model: Mk6 Fiesta Zetec S Facelift
Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:19 PM

I thought Fords were well built and it was Citroen cars that fell apart!!! Looks great in black, almost as good as Ken Blocks Rallycross car! The forum is awesome, I've solved a few gremlins on my fiesta already!

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: MK7 Fiesta

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users