Join Premium & Save
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale
    • Huge Range of Ford Parts
      Huge Range of Ford Parts

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

martyntdci

Focus Fault Code

4 posts in this topic

Had this code retrieved off my car earlier when i was using the torq app. ive had alternator replaced and charging stats are 12.4 not running, going upto 14.8 running, so thats charging as it should... but the light is intermitant, when the light is on i cannot use the front heated screen or the back screen, when light is off they can be used... My code is po625 - powertrain module, little research = Generator Field / F Terminal circuit low , but its charging at full wack.. so would this then take me to the smart charge thing??

Any replies welcome and thanks for reading....

just being out again this time using the dash sweep, no dtc codes found. 13.7v under full load on tick over, and 14.1v full load on rev, just on tick over no load about 14 stable. does this sound right as im no sparky. both occasions batt light stable on

my alt is at fault, un plugged the easy charge thing and started the car, volt hit 11.2.. so back in the garage it goes again,to have tis alt checked

sorry mate, cant help but good luck getting it sorted!