Is it possible to connect a sub with a standard ka head unit?
Posted 04 March 2009 - 10:35 AM
1) is that true and what is the quality if so?
2) Or is there some adaptor you can buy to connect the sub with?
Have something to contribute?
Sign in or register to start a topic...
Posted 04 March 2009 - 12:40 PM
1) you could buy a simple speaker to RCA convertor and wire that onto your original speaker wires to give you a single RCA ouput, although this is a cheap and easy way to achieve your desired output , the quality is quite poor and is not really worth it.
2) if you want to do it properly then i would suggest getting a product like the JL Cleansweep which acts in the same way by taking a speaker ouput and giving you an RCA but the processes is much more envolved and the end output is simialr to that of an aftermarket radio.
3) just buy a new radio!!!!! i would recommend this as you get so many more functions and quality with out the hassle of chopping into wires. (CD, I-POD, USB, Aux, Bluetooth........ETC)
Not what you're looking for?
Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users