Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

ventilist

Problem With My 6006E Radio

3 posts in this topic

Hi,

The radio in my 2003 Mondeo is a 6006E. The display shows "Locked 3" when I power it on. I have the code but I don't know what I should do to unlock my radio and become able to enter it. I got advice to leave it on for 24 hours but it turns off automatically after a couple of hours so that does not work. I have tried also to press button "1" and "6" simultaneously. I get then the characteristics of my radio but not the access to the enter code menu. Does anybody knows how to proceed ?

It means you've entered the wrong code three times.

Are you sure you've got the right code?

Btw, if you get locked 13 them the radio is scrap.

I would pull the radio forward, check the serial, which should start with an M on your radio and then if you or someone else has an iPhone, iPod etc and download an app called 'M radio code' for 69p and when you enter your serial number you will get the correct code.

Have a read of this too-

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/archive/t-628082.html