Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Amazing Laugh At Vauxhall

k13r4n

ok guys was out looking at a few motors with the cousins fiancee ended up at peter vardy who owns Vauxhall. the sales man who only few days before sold him an astra vxr and was told I was looking around by Steve (cousins fiancee) so the salesman then asks what I was looking for so I said oh I'm just looking for something to replace my ford. To which he replied with by walking away from me and the whole 10 to 15 mins I was looking in the vxr department nobody hassled me or even made an attempt to approach me all I can think is it something I said

p.s I could never own a Vauxhall as if I did I would have to explain to all friends with my tail between my legs why I got one as I have a passionate hate for them and doesn't help the cousins new car is still a Vauxhall and its blue which is a ford colour

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club