Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi Everyone.

leest

right I've just come away from Vauxhalls and looking to buy a focus st 2007 which I've already put a deposit down on one its got 79000 on the clock fsh 2 owners its had a new cam belt and oil diaphragm housing is there anything to check on these as I haven't got a clue about them.any help would be appreciated. thanks lee.

right I've just come away from Vauxhalls and looking to buy a focus st 2007 which I've already put a deposit down on one its got 79000 on the clock fsh 2 owners its had a new cam belt and oil diaphragm housing is there anything to check on these as I haven't got a clue about them.any help would be appreciated. thanks lee.

Welcome to the forum,

See the link in the list below this post entitled "is your focus rusting"

Also is it petrol or diesel model?

Pollen filter housing prone to leaks check passenger front footwell for signs of damp.

Also on hatch models the rear spoiler bolts seal can break allowing water in to the boot and parcel shelve, check the spare tyre well for damp or signs of rust.

And if alloys fitted check they are all still circular with no flat spots ford alloys can be brittle,