Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mondeo 59 Plate + Galaxy S3 Contacts Problem

jpmunroe

I have the ford full sat nav/phone system in my 59 plate mondeo. This has worked fine with several bluetooth enabled phones in the past. My new Samsung Galaxy S3 is able to pair with the system and I can receive calls and answer them ok with the touchscreen or the steering wheel controls. I can only initiate calls by typing the number into the car's touchscreen or by using the phone itself. In summary, the contacts are not synchronising from the phone to the car.

My car is due for a service now, so if this is a something where the car's computer system needs a firmware update or something then maybe I should ask the garage. However, last time there was a computer problem, it turned out to be a nightmare just to get a reset code.. This is a company car so I have to do everything 'officially'.

If you have USB you can update the firmware yourself. If not ask the dealer to do it.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club