Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Why I Didn't Buy A Mk3 St

Foci_st3

Walked into my local dealer this morning to drop my car off and I see this outside, can you tell which is which.

image-2_zps185b1a3c.jpg

Yeah facelift fiestas and fiesta zetec s I think, didnt really look much as was heading in to drop my car off.

I prefer zetec s focus looks nicer get the 1.6t and give it to mountune with 1k and they will get it up to 200bhp :-)

I prefer zetec s focus looks nicer get the 1.6t and give it to mountune with 1k and they will get it up to 200bhp :-)

I'm a fan of that!

Yah the mk3 zetec s does look very sporty but shame the options level is very low, I was hoping they would do the same as with the fiesta and give the titanium the body kit but maybe that will happen next year as from what ford car build app shows u can have front park sensor on zetec s now.

Just spotted a 2012 ST in navy blue in Arklow Co.Wicklow yesterday,

I must say it didnt stand out much, it was the rear badge that caught my eye, and in the current climate id prefer a 1.6t with mountune pack.

I'd say get an old ST, they're much better cars. You could get 350bhp out of an older ST for £10k total. The new range of Ford's look terrible, Fiesta and Focus alike.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone driven the new ST. Once you have if its performance you are after you'll be trading your mk2's in a heartbeat. I cant afford to buy one but would in a flash if I could. Ive only driven one as I work for a dealer and they really are amazing but you are right they dont have the aggresive looks of the old one.

My old st was mountuned and was good to drive but just costs to much to run and I found that I couldn't have fun anymore coz all my fuel was for work.

And there's a dirty great ST badge on it ;)

That's why the new ST has a badge on the front as you can't really tell from the front that it's not a Zetec S.

I don't have that problem having a proper colour ST :P

Hi, I think I'd easily tell the difference. BTW, nearly 200ps out of my engine, 47mpg and the remap only cost £360...

Chris

nearly 200ps out of my engine, 47mpg and the remap only cost £360...

Chris

How was ya mpg before the map, I'm getting 38mpg to work n back and can have 40+ on motorways.

Hi, on A roads I have got 47, when caning the nuts out of the engine I got a low of 32. I have seen up to 57 when driving like a granny...

Chris